KYA AAP MUJHSE DOSTI KRENGI???

Can life be any more boring for our Khushi. The answer is a big fat NO. But life goes on and so does Khushi adapted herself in this new environment. So she turned herself more into the virtual world. While surfing the newsfeed of the Facebook one fine day, a new friend request popped out. She was shocked would be an understatement.  Why would the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada will send her request? Is she dreaming? She pinched herself. Ouch!! What the hell is happening.. how on earth did he find her? She didn't change her school in the profile, neither she had any friend with the same school? Is there any chance he was searching her? Can it be?

Hell no. if he wanted to have any kind of communication with her  he can easily do it in the school hours, then why here?  She is really never a fan of virtual chatting. One never gets to know if the person is real or not? If he/she is interested to talk to you? If he/she is enjoying the chat he/she is having? No one gets to know that, do they? Uff this is too much to handle for the little brain of our Khushi. So she decided to postpone the matter. If he wanted to chat he'll talk to her next day.

But that never happened. He never had any talk with her about the request matter or anything else. Then even she left the matter and that friend request remained pending along with 150 others. But destiny has different plans. One day during physics lab, khushi was working on her her assignment  along with her team. Fortunately or unfortunately arnav had some problem with his assignment and he came to her desk to take help from one of her team mate Satwik. While solving the problem khushi and arnav interacted a little related to the work. After completeing the work

Arnav(whispering to khushi) :- Why didnt reacted to my friend request?

Khushi:- Your what?

Arnav:- My request on fb?

khushi:- And why would i?

Arnav:- Because we know each other?

Khushi:- We do?

Arnav:- Yeah we are classmates.

Khushi:- Yeah that we are. But that doesn't make you a known person to me.

Arnav:- Hey chill. Why are you so angry? 

Khushi :- I am not.

meanwhile lab assistant:- arnav you solved your problem. now go to your place.

arnav:- yes sir. (mouthed to khushi) please.....

Arnav pov

Damn she is feisty. I thought she is shy and timid girl but no.... there are many colours of khushi to be unveiled. She is dangerous to my sanity. Her ignorance, her nonchalant behaviour, her sad eyes why all these is irritating me? Why i feel that she is not what she pretends to be? Her aura is different, different from the rest. She has power in her eyes, determination in her voice, mystery in behaviour,love in her smile. Ohh damn her smile, i have seen her smile once, just once that too because our english teacher has appreciated her for her beautiful accent. Her smile reaches to her eyes. She may not smile so often but her smile is contagious . lekin shi bhi to h, jo cheez precious hoti h wo rare v to hoti h.(but that correct, whatever is precious, it ought to be rare.) .And her voice, her voice is so soothing. It is loud but its seems musical to my ears. I wonder why she doesn't talk much? Why she seems uncomfortable even after 3 months? Why she doesn't have friends? She is not friendly with girls as well, why? And why the hell i am noticing too much about her? Who is she to me that i am taking interest in her? I have never noticed any girl like this before. Not even my previous girlfriends. come on Arnie, don't be so stupid please.

Khushi Pov

What the hell happened today morning? He pleaded me ,huh me? and why? for a mere friend request. huh. and he waved me when i was at my bus and he on his. why? why this much of friendship with me? when he has a bunch of cool friends. hey devi maiya! ye kya ho rha h? koi mujhse dosti q krna chahega? ye kya mazra h?(oh lord! whats happening in my life?why would anyone want to befriend me? whats the matter?) But why not check it myself than asking you? Yeah lets see what will happen?

arnav's phone beeped 

Notification: Khushi Gupta accepted your request. tap to have a conversation with her.

and his happiness knew no boundary. Finally ms gupta has accepted his request. hmmmph!!"Lets visit her profile before having a proper chat with her." thought Arnav

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wowww!!!! I always knew that the Gupta girl is not what she pretends to be. after observing her profile i am damn sure about it. she's so cool with her friends. she has a no. of friends. And i am sure she is very loud, cheerful, bubbly as well as carefree. She has posted a post about a rape case,and the words she has choose to write, damn they are bold and painful but strong.  so she knows to voice out her opinion that too firmly. she is interesting. on one of her post she had a terrible verbal fight with a guy, whom i think she doesn't know as she is fighting on behalf of her friend. so she is supportive and fight for not just herself but also for her loved ones. INTERESTING .

ARNAV SR: Hy Khushi. Thanks for accepting my request.

KHUSHI GUPTA:  thank you accepted.

ARNAV SR: are you free?

KHUSHI GUPTA: no mr., i am precious. ;-)

ARNAV SR: that u are. I was just asking that are you busy?

KHUSHI GUPTA: Depends on what u want to talk?

ARNAV SR: hey! cant we talk without reason?

KHUSHI GUPTA: and why will we?

ARNAV SR: becoz we re frnds.

KHUSHI GUPTA: are we?

ARNAV SR: yes. AND yaar plzz dont in monosyllable questions. plzz.

KHUSHI GUPTA: listen Raizada. we arent frnds. and this is the way i am. so deal with it or leave,.

ARNAV SR: but Gupta i wanna be your friend. what are the criteria which i have to fulfill to be your frnd?

KHUSHI  GUPTA: There are no such criteria. it totally depend on my mood.

ARNAV SR: So i have to impress you?

KHUSHI GUPTA:Maybe!!

ARNAV SR: so miss Khushi gupta kya aap mujhse dosti krengi? (will you be my friend?)

AUTHOR'S  NOTE: THANK YOU ALL FOR ACCEPTING AND LOVING MY FIRST  PART OF MY FIRST STORY. PLEASE GIVE YOUR LOVE TO THIS PART AS WELL. AND SILENT READERS IF YOU LIKED THE STORY PLZZ LIKE IT IF NOT COMMENT BCOZ IT REALLY BOOST MY MORALE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. LOVE YOU ALL 3000.