SAB ISS DIL KI MUSHKIL HAI!!!

Yes!! Why didn't i noticed it earlier? Was i so blind in my infatuation? When he termed me as his friend, then why don't he show to the world that i am his friend? Why this secrecy in our so called friendship? Is there any chances of him being ashamed to call me as his friend? May be yes, why would ohh so great, jovial, happy going, good looking guy be friend with a shy, meek, and not so good looking girl. The great Arnav Singh Raizada can make anyone his friend, then what was the need for him to be friend with a normal timid Khushi Gupta? Was it just time pass? 

If i was just a time pass then why he came behind me? i was not begging for his attention nor was i desperate for his friendship. Why he sent his request? why to message first? why he waved me? There is so many why's but no answer. Suddenly the friendship of two years seems facade. Suddenly everything seems lie. Suddenly everything became a dream. Suddenly i was beaten with the whiplash of reality. 

Turning towards the chatting... these days even after being online he stopped initiating the chats. it is she who starts the chat even then he never extend the chat.... initially she ignored these sign but now when simran clearly pointed out, i can't help but ponder over these thoughts.  Its completely ok if he doesn't like me, but not considering me a friend even after confessing is not ok. definitely not ok. Khushi Gupta does not make friends easily, but when she does, she look for a lifetime friendship.And no one, i repeat no one can make fun of my friendship and go away with it. I may like him, but i have not given the power to hurt me. 

But i don't know where have i gone wrong?  Was everything fake? Or was he the same with everyone and i depicted his sign incorrectly?  Was not he the one who told me that i knew him better than his other friends? Was he not the one who told me that he bought a trimmer just because i had told him that clean shaved look doesn't suit him, that he look great with little stubble?  Was he not the one that had actually not shaven for almost 2 months? Was he not the one who scolded me for coming to school even after being drenched in rain? Was he not the one who reminded me to have a kadha, when i was down with 101 fever when even my room mate was not worried for me? Was everything fake? Or was it my illusion?

But everything has a deadline. And so this fake friendship will end. I may seem shy, meek and timid but i am not. Khushi Gupta knows to take a stand for herself. If she can argue with a teacher for her friend, she surely can stand for her self respect. 15 days is what all Arnav Singh Raizada have. In these 15 days, if he ever attempted to initiate a online chat where i feel that he wants to extend the conversation, then okay. It will be clear then  that he wants to be her online friend. If not then ? Then, nothing. Khushi will forget about the existence of any Arnav Singh Raizada. Take it as 15 days challenge.  And someone has said correctly that " IF YOUR ABSENCE DOESN'T AFFECT THEM, YOUR PRESENCE NEVER REALLY MATTERED." Now it is time to see that the presence of a mere Khushi Gupta mattered or not.