iv. offbrand version of rapunzel

It took a lot of convincing for Ashe to finally give into Tony's words, even though she couldn't understand why they were going to Germany in the first place.  Was it a secret mission? Where they going to secretly kidnap her and put her in for testing?

Ashe also didn't question why Tony thrusted a suitcase into her arms as soon as he explained that it was a scholarship to her and Rayne.

She also didn't question why there was a black suit in the suitcase, that had a helmet along with it, and it would show her hands, so that was weird. Ashe thought that there would be at least some blasters, since she couldn't defend her own life.

Frankly, Ashe didn't question anything much, as she was a timid person, was often put down for that.

She also didn't question why she was hiding behind a crate, in a pure black suit, that showed off her hands. Not to mention, she was in GERMANY.

Ashe was nervous, a sense of electric feeing running through her body as she hid behind a crate, her teeth digging into her upper lip. Someone tapped her on the shoulder, her body tensed up and went into overdrive as she turned around. Her body relaxed as she realized it was Ironman.

As she sighed in relief, something dawned on her. "What exactly is my job?" She questioned, confusion shown in her face, even with the mask covering it.

"Your job, is to make sure nobody dies." Tony said, not looking in her direction. "As I recall, you almost killed someone at your school so, that should count as something."

Ashe glared at him, "That was a one time thing! I didn't even mean to do that!" she sighed in frustration.

"Well -" Ashe was interrupted as someone in an spandex suit swung down from nowhere, and landed by the both of them. "Well, look who finally decided to show up."

"S-sorry, Mr. Stark.. I got lost." the person in spandex stuttered, then his eyes wandered over to Ashe who looked thoroughly confused and dumbfounded by the situation from her current stance she was in.

"Erm, Mr. S-stark? Who's this? You never told me I was going to have a partner." The guy in spandex questioned.

"Oh yeah. Spiderboy, this is a girl. Girl, this is Spiderboy."

"Girl? Why can't I have like a cool superhero name like you?! Like, Athena, or something."

"Why do you even care about a superhero name? It's not like this is going to be broadcasted. IF it were up to me, your name would be 'Offbrand Version of Rapunzel.' Tony said, mockingly, his blasters charging, as the boy beside Ashe tried not to burst into spontaneous laughter.

"Well, kids. Looks it's almost time. Remember the signal, or I'll send you both home." Tony warned, as both the kids nodded hesitatingly before watching him blast off into the air.

Shortly after that, they heard a faint chattering of adults, a thud of something landing.

"So, how'd you get here?" Spiderman asked, her sights swirling to him.

"Well, he sorta just picked me up, and didn't explain anything to me. And now I'm here. What's your story?

"Well, Mr. Stark sort of surprised me at first, then he started to -"

"Alright! I've ran out of patience. UNDEROOS!"

Spiderman and Ashe turned to each other, then gave a understanding nod to each other, as he jumped and she ran.