Act 1: The Duck, the Prince, and the Princess

Once upon a time there was a man who died.

The man's work was the writing and telling of stories.

But he could not defy death.

The last story he was working on was about a princess with a heart of pure gold who was wanted by a raven and a brave and handsome prince who vanquishes the crafty raven.

But now, it seems their battle will go on for eternity.

I'm sick and tried of this cried the raven.

I'm sick and tried of this, cried the prince as well.

The raven escaped from the pages of the story, and the prince pursued the fell creature.

In the end, the prince took out his own heart, and sealed the raven away by using a forbidden power.

The princess came out of the story to look for her beloved prince.

But for she was to late, in the end he had no heart.

Just then, a murmur came from somewhere.

This is great, said the old man who was supposed to have died.

3rd POV

In the middle of the a foggy lake there was a little duck swimming around.

She noticed two figures dancing gracefully across the water.

' I want, I want to dance with them too. With the prince and princess. But I'm a duck, in voice and looks, just a duck! I can't dance with them, I can't even hold their hand.'

She is able to see that both figure look at each with so much passion and love for one another.

' The princes eyes usually looks so lonely, but with the princess his eyes have so much warmth and love within them. He laughs and smiles when he is around her.'

She notices the two figure dancing away until they are gone of view into the fog.

Well, well you care for them don't you? A little duck like you?

Suddenly everything becomes dark the duck turns around and sees a face of an old man looking at her she screams in fright.