Act 2: Heart Shard

Once upon a time there was a man who died.

The last story the man was writing was about a princess with the heart of pure gold who was wanted by a raven and a brave and handsome prince who vanquishes the crafty raven.

When the man died, the raven and the prince escaped from within the story.

The prince took out his own heart to seal away the raven.

But this power, which had been granted solely to him, was nevertheless forbidden.

This sealed, the raven troubled them no more.

But the prince's heart was shattered, and the shards scattered all over town.

The princess lost her beloved prince, she was devastated.

Ever since then, stories and reality have intermingled in the town, making it a world where fantastical was no longer fantastical.

3rd POV

'A dream? Where am I? What am I doing here?'

Duck opened up her eyes and she noticed she was in the middle of a forest. She started to look around the she noticed she didn't have arms or hand anymore in place were wings.

Duck panicked and ran to the lake. A duck was shown as her reflection in the water.

'I'm just a duck. And I thought I was a girl. When me and Aurora saved Senor Mytho, was that a dream? Could this be a dream right now?'

The an evil laugh was heard.

If you must know, nether is a dream, little duck.

Duck screams and starts to ran away from the old man.

' Who are you!'

You may address me as Drossermeryer. Do you want to save the poor prince who's lost his heart?

' The person I wast to save is Senor Mytho.'

The prince was a wholehearted hero who fought the demonic raven that wanted the princess golden heart. Well, he was when they were still inside the story.

'Inside the story?'

Yes, he came out of the story I wrote and ended up losing his heart to seal the raven away. Oh, this devastated the poor princess. Shattered to pieces, his lost heart now wanders as a handful of shards. And Princess Tutu and Princess Swan are the only ones who can restore his heart.