His favorite physical feature

Izuku midoriya
He loves your cheeks, he loves to cup them and squish them and he adores how your face looks when he does it. He also loves how soft they are, they're like two squishy buns, he says. (The cheeks on your face you nasty fucks)

Katsuki bakugou
He loves your waist, he loves to pick you up from your waist and when you squeal when he does it. He also loves to wrap his arms around it from behind and bury his face in the crook of your neck.

Shouto todoroki
He loves your eyes, he likes to stare at them a lot. He's really fascinated with their color and how they glisten beautifully. They show how you're feeling and he can easily read them. If you're watching something cool or fascinating, you'll likely find him staring at you.

Eijiro kirishima
He loves your hair, he loves to play with it and braid it/comb it. He loves the way it sways when you move and he likes to rest his chin on your head and smell your hair (in a non creepy way). If you have short or frizzy/fluffy hair, he likes poofing it up and ruffling it.

Denki kaminari
He loves everything about you, your hair, your face, and your body. There is nothing he would change about you and he loves you the way you are.