Chapters 1&2

These are tempstarabsinthe27 first two chapters.

Chapter 1

Tris POV:

It was the stupid hecky phone call on the morning of the 12th of June at 10 am. My parents were never really home so I did not know them well. They are one of the top FBI agents in the country. So constant missions but I never felt alone because I always had Uriah and Zeke my stupid yet amazing brothers but then my mom and dad had to come in and ruin everything. Ever since we were kids I was better at self defence, martial arts, everything. At least I was told that anyway. So that morning I came down to the kitchen that morning to the the wafting smell of coffee and Zeke as always asked what kind of coffee and I answered, "I want black coffee just like my soul." (shoutout to the TMI fans) And then Uriah my amazingly amazing twin made me waffles. Now you may be wondering why am I not cooking, well it's because last time I cooked I burnt the kitchen down, so that is when the phone call came. The horrible shit phone callllll. My parents hated me so they only wanted boys ever so when I heard them on the phone telling my brothers that they want them in Tanzania for special FBI training they wanted to take away the single best thing in my world, then I found out that they were leaving the same day. I cried and you should know that Tris Pedrad never cries ever. So naturally both my brothers came to comfort me, then they left. The next day when I went to school I let myself be pushed around because I had lost will. I WAS NOT particularly popular due to the fact that my brothers were the most wanted bachelors of school, so all the girls naturally hate me and the boys hate me too. I have no idea why though.

So I started focusing on my studies.

Became too practical for my own good.

And I started acting like IDGAF.

It has been a year since they left. Things have changed. Uri and Ze used to call me every Sunday, then it changed to every month, then every three months.

Both of them got girlfriends.

Marlene and Shauna.

They also found someone to replace me.

A sister an ideal perfect sister.

Zeke found a best friend.

I think his name is Four.

And about me

I have scars lined over my body.

I have anorexia.

I have bruises.

I have insomnia.

I have an abusive boyfriend.

Horrible bullies at school.

I have no will to live.

I am gonna die its official.

Why would anyone miss me?

Maybe Uri and Zekey,

But they have another sister.

Chapter 2

Uri's POV:

There are all kinds of dreams. There is the OMG I have a test in a class that I have not been to all summer. Then there is I am running around naked and I don't realize it. Then there are the perfect dreams where you hit the snooze button a million times so you could go back to sleep. Then there are the void dreams where everything is black and you don't understand anything. I was having one of those dreams. When I woke up and realized there was something strange about today and then I realized IT WAS MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY. I AM OFFICIALLY 16 TODAY. WOOP DE WOOP! THIS CALLS FOR DAUNTLESS CAKE! I went out of my room and was greeted by everybody standing outside holding a heck lotta dauntless cake and there were balloons and streamers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI written on a banner and everybody shouted, "Happy Birthday, Uri." I was so happyyyyy. I went along and blew the candles and cut the cake. Then something horrible dawned on me and the cake dropped. Zeke joked about what happened, " The world has come to a halt, Uri has dropped his cake," he stated dramatically. I was horrified and said, "It is my birthday." He said, "Thank you for telling me that, Captain Obvious." I responded, "Then it must be Tris's birthday too. We are so stupid. We have not called her since our last birthday."

Realization dawned on Zeke's face.

Oh shit we are such big idiots.

She must think that we hate her or something like that.

And then I said, "Wait, let me talk to her with her twin telepathy and wish her a happy birthday and then you can call her."

And when I saw what she was thinking,

I almost died.

First she had a flashback,

And it went like this:

Warning: Graphic Scene

There is this weird looking boy and Tris standing with him, but she has lost her natural shine and her trademark smile is gone. The boys has a maniacal grin on his face. He takes Tris to another room and start stripping her of her clothes and then starts whipping her bloody. Then he starts taking off her jeans and rapes her.

Before I have time to comprehend what just happened I am pulled back into another flashback.

Tris is smiling and scrolling through her instagram. Then she sees a picture posted by Zeke.

He had quoted it, "Chilling with our new awesome sis."

And the smile left her face.

Flashback ends

Then her thoughts start like this

I am an ugly, selfish person.

My brothers hate me.

I am not worth loving.

My boyfriend was right, I am not worth loving.

Maybe I should just die.

Yeah, that is what I am gonna do.

I will die of something.

I love you Uri and Zeke.

Maybe I will write them a suicide note to them.

I come out of the telepathy. And then I realize something.

I AM CRYING. I HAVEN'T CRIED SINCE WE LEFT TRIS. I TELL ZEKE EVERYTHING

And then he is crying as well.

Lynn comes to help us.

It was her pic that Zeke posted.

We love her as our sister, but Tris is more important.

We give her a call, but she doesn't pick up.

We take the next flight.

Four and Lynn accompany us.

Four is ZEKE'S BEST FRIEND.

HE IS A LEGEND.

We reach it in an hour and we take a taxi home.

We reach there and call Maria, our maid and have her take us to Tris' room.

There we see Tris' bathroom locked.

We try calling her name, but she doesn't answer.

So Four breaks the door down

And there is Tris lying on the floor

Bruises littering her body.

Foam coming out of her mouth

We run like crazy

Picking her body up and running to the hospital.

There the doctors rush her to the ER

We are so dang scared.