Chapter 3

Zeke's POV:

Uriah and I are positive that this is our fault. But we also know that part of this is our parents fault. Uriah and I were pacing up and down the hallways waiting for a doctor to come and tell us how she is doing. We are scared that she is not doing to make it and we would have never had a chance to tell her that we are sorry. I decided to go ahead and call our parents just so they know that they know that their daughter tried to commit suicide because they ignored her. As soon as they picked up I said, "Tris is in a coma because of you."

They asked, "And how is it our fault?'

"She did it because you ignored her, her whole life. Which made her depressed and hate herself, so she tried to commit suicide. Uriah and I got there after her attempt, but we were able to get her to a hospital before she died."

"It is not out fault she is stupid and a piece of s**t, so she can die for all we care."

I yelled into the phone, "I hate you guys. I never want to talk to you again."

I walked back over to where Uriah was sitting and saw a doctor coming towards us. 

We both immediately stood up and ran over to the doctor. We asked, "How is she doing? Will she be okay? Can we see her?"

The doctor answered, "She is in a coma and is currently stable. She will be okay and should wake up in about two to three weeks. Yes you can see her but be careful. She is hooked up to a bunch of wires. She is in room 4610."

As soon as the doctor finished his sentence we ran to her room. When we walked in we saw her hooked to about 20 wires to help her breath and to put fluids into her. Uriah and I both ran to her side and held her hands while crying. 

I am sorry this is such a short chapter. I will try to update as soon as possible.

~Sarah