•f o u r•

After five years of being 'out' of the military life Clara had forgotten how it was to be man handled and pinned to places, like her squad used to do when having those fun playful spars. The civilian world, civilian people tended to treat her delicately, like she was porcelain, like she had to be hand held and would break if the wrong thing was said. Maybe it was because she seemed very calm and mellow to them. She hadn't always been so quiet. But that didn't matter with Godric.

Maybe it's because he's a vampire, or because he doesn't know of her lack of sight. Or maybe she made him angry with her previous meddling, but he had no hesitation in trapping her body against a desk, the sharp edge digging uncomfortably into her lower back. His hands where on her chin, a delicate touch, his thumb fluttering over her lip. "Godric-"

"Why did you come here?" He interrupted Clara, his voice was filled with undertones that demanded. They demanded an answer, demanded respect, honest. His voice was different from that time in the rooftop, he was meek then, like he was trying to extinguish his own flame, become docile, and give others sense of security. He had been suicidal then too. It seemed that he had recovered from that now, Clara wondered. "You do realize that you have waltzed inside a place filled with vampires who spend their time here looking for a good hunt." He asked, not asking at all really, just stating facts as if Clara didn't know beforehand. "What would have happened if you had found yourself in a really merry situation, hm? At the wrong time?"

Clara moistened her lips and smiled, more to herself that to him. "Well, maybe I am at the right place, at the right time, don't you think?" She said and placed her right hand on his arm, which he was currently using to trap her agains him and the desk. He was quiet for a while.

Clara felt Godric lean in, she felt his nose tickle down her neck, from that spot behind her ears to her shoulder. She felt a shudder coming on and the fine hairs on her arms stand. "Don't be scared..." she heard him whispered against her ear, his breath tickling her, not doing any favors.

"I'm not. Are you?" She said, challenging slightly. She smiled when he chuckled. Clara stopped hesitating then, and brought her hands to his face, leaving fluttering trails across his skin.

 Clara stopped hesitating then, and brought her hands to his face, leaving fluttering trails across his skin

.•.

•