What?

Chaemin's POV
"Ring..." My alarm ring. I pressed the button to stop it. I drag my lazy ass out of bed to get ready. I change into some comfortable clothes for the day.

I go downstairs to see Jin oppa laying dishes of pancakes on the table

I go downstairs to see Jin oppa laying dishes of pancakes on the table. I inhale the nice smell of pancakes.

Jin: Chaemin you are here? Good morning

Chaemin: Good morning oppa.

Jin: Can you wake the others up?

Chaemin: Sure

Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi oppa has wake up. I decided to wake up the maknae line. I step into Jimin and Tae oppa's room. I go in to see Jimin oppa is ready and going downstairs. I greeted him while he passed by. I wake up Tae oppa.

Chaemin: Oppa, wake up

Taehyung: 5 more minutes

Chaemin: If you don't get up now, you won't get to have pancakes.

With that, he sprinted out of the bed like his life is dependent on it and into the bathroom to get ready. I chuckled and leave the room. Now left with unnies. I go into Jennie and Jisoo unnie's room. They are already awake. I greet them and proceed with Chae and Lisa unnie. I go to their room and jump on Lisa unnie to wake her up. She wakes up and opens her eyes. So cute!

Now all of them are awake. We all gather around the dining table to have our breakfast. We all take our valuables and leave the dorm.

Soon we arrived at Bighit. "Bye girls, see you later" Jin oppa said and wave at us. "See you" We replied and go to our own dance studio.

We practice for 2 hours now, but I feel there is a pair of eyes is spying on us. I look at the door and saw a staff walking away from the door. I open the door and saw her, she is pretending to do her own stuff. Quite suspicious. I should inform Jihye and Janice. I saw her name tag and it state Jihyo(not from twice).

I close the door and send a text message to the group chat, where it's only the 3 of us.

Chaemin:Jihye, Janice, I found a staff spying on us earlier on. When I look at her, she walk away and pretend to do her stuff. Her name tag shows Jihyo, be careful.

Jihye:Sure, I will do a background check on her

Janice:Noted

Chaemin:Thanks

I off my phone and continue practicing. We take half an hour of break. We proceed to our studio meant for singing. We practice till it's going to be evening. We meet BTS at the van and hop in. The drive home is filled with laughters and chittering.

We drag our lazy bodies to the couch. We are so exhausted.

Jin:Yah! Don't dirty the couch. Go and change first.

All:Ne eomma!

Jin:Stop calling me eomma! I'm not your eomma but worldwide handsome.

All:...

Jin:Guys, stop looking at me like that. Especially Jimin

Jimin:Wae?

Namjoon:Because you have no jams

We all burst out laughing

Jimin:Yah

Jin:Ok enough, now go and wash up and I will make dinner

We all go to the bathroom and wash up.

I went downstairs and see everyone scattered around

I went downstairs and see everyone scattered around. Jin and Yoongi oppa is in the kitchen cooking. Wow, how rare of Yoongi oppa to cook. Hoseok, Namjoon oppa and maknae line is at the couch watching TV. Blackpink, Jihye and Janice is talking among each other. I go to the couch and join them. After a short while, dinner is ready.

Jin and Yoongi oppa layed the food on the table. We all rush to the dining table like children. Jin oppa chuckled and take a seat. We all chat and have a wonderful dinner. Today is Hoseok oppa's turn to wash the dishes. Me, Jihye and Janice go to their room(Jihye and Janice share a room). Jihye show me about her background check.

Jihye:I can't find anything about her. The security is high.

Chaemin:She is indeed suspicious. We must keep a lookout.

Jihye and Janice:Ne