"Funeral"

Nobody's POV
The next day, the passing of Chaemin are all over the news. The fans are sobbing loudly at the funeral, releasing all their agony. BTS, Blackpink and the 2 girls cried like there is no tomorrow, they are all sad to know that Chaemin leave their side, the world forever. They have sealed the coffin and ready to send her off. BTS, Blackpink and the 2 girls go and make their speech. Jisoo speak first.

Chaemin has always been a little sister to me. My cute little dongsaeng. Although she is an agent, but she still behaves like a kid. We will miss her by our side. Blackpink become 4 members again. We all will miss her. We all wish the best and she have went to a better place. Thank you for everything, my dongsaeng.

Tears stream down everyone's face. Idols also come and they also cried. Fans are crying and shouting "I love you" and "Thank you for everything" towards the coffin. BTS and Blackpink have send her off and people start leaving.

They all go back to the dorms. Remembering the past times they have in the dorms, tears stream down their face again. They have left Chaemin's thing untouched.

Since the day, everyone is not the same anymore. The dorm will be having a sad atmosphere around. They will all look at the pictures they take together with Chaemin. They all still can't accept the fact that Chaemin have left the world, they are going to miss her so much. Concerts and fan signing events without her is sure empty. They all feel like there is a missing piece in them.

As time passed, they become better and start to laugh again. They have accepted and they are going back to their old self. Chaemin may have left the world, but her name is still in the fan chant, like she is still alive and performing right in front of them.

They all miss her but they know she went to a better place.

Author's note
Sorry this is just a short chapter on their updates. I will try to update sooner as my holiday is going to end. I will need to go to school. Sorry. Thank you for supporting me and reading my book.