Time To Say Goodbye

At night Yugi and Yami head to their home and change their clothes so one will suspect them... again. They wore the same clothes on the same day when they killed Y/n's father.

Once they were done, they left the house and head straight to the warehouse where Mithica is waiting for their arrival, along with Aryana's dead body

Once they were done, they left the house and head straight to the warehouse where Mithica is waiting for their arrival, along with Aryana's dead body. Luckily, they left their supplies in the warehouse so that way, no one will suspect them. But for now, they need to continue their business and give Mithica a real lesson for her actions.

~Meanwhile~
Inside the warehouse, Mithica had her head down as she refused to see her friend's lifeless body that was all covered in blood and all the stabbing marks on her.

Mithica: Why did they do this? What did I ever do wrong?

Yugi: You still don't know, huh?

Mithica froze as soon as she heard Yugi's voice. Yugi walks up to her while Yami makes sure the door is locked so no one could get in and see what they're doing. Mithica was so terrified as Yugi grabs her cheeks with his hand and forces her to look at him.

Yugi: I hope you missed us... and I hope you enjoyed your day...

Yami: We know we did, it was wonderful~ We got to spend the day with Kouhai... just her and us only

Yugi: It was suppose to be perfect but then... some guys try to take our Loli away... without us... noticing

Yami: But... we'll make sure that we take care of those two but... for now, let's continue where we left off, shall we?

Mithica was already terrified as Yugi released her cheeks while Yami walked next to him and stared at Mithica with disgust

Mithica: Why...? Just why...? Why do you guys prefer her... over me?!? What does she have that I don't?!?

Yugi and Yami were both silence as Mithica waited for them to answer her question until they both replied at the same time.

Yugi and Yami: Our heart...

Mithica: Huh?

Yugi: She has our heart... and we have her heart... she's everything to us! She's our world... our delicate flower... our girl~