The space between pain and joy

Jhayed POV

It was like fate give me a taste of heaven before it pulls me back to where i really belong - to hell.

He was my life, my happiness and my everything. After all I have been through, he was the one that's left and never leave my side, but that was just what i thought.

I never thought that one day he will turn his back on me, and leave my side without coming back.

I'm sorry.

I really hate that sentence. That's the last words he says before turning his backs on me.

It was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, for once i will have my own family and i will be love. At last i can have my forever but that words ruin everything.

Just last night he told me he will never leave me, that he will treasure and love me. That he will be my life and I am his.

But now when everything is ready, when our forever will be sealed with a vow, he just leave me?

Everyone is gossiping about what is happening, it was supposed to be a celebration for uniting two hearts, why it becomes like this?

After all the preparations, all that we've been through, after i walk in the aisle, after hearing the priest words of wisdom, now that we're saying our vows, he will say I'm sorry and turn his back on me?

He was now walking in the aisle, head down and heading to the exit of the church, i was left dumbfounded here in the altar.

My tears begins to fall, i was just watching him leave me here, i keep on saying that this is not happening but i hold my bouquet tight and it hurts. It is not a dream, this is reality. My hell like reality.

My dream wedding turns into nightmare.

I throw my bouquet on the floor and take off my high heels, sucks i really hate using heels but for my dream wedding i wear it, and run towards him.

He was near at the door already when I reach his shoulder, he turn his head facing me but his face kiss my knuckles.

I heard a collective gasp and lots of murmurs, that is obvious because i just punch him straight in his face.

He might not expect it so with the heavy impact if my punch, he was down on the floor, with his big shinning eyes he look up to me.

I pull my veil up, it was covering my vision, the pain, the sorrow and lots of hatred emotion is now visible in my eyes but I don't care, i just want to punch this guy until the light comes to him.

But when I see him clearly, my tears began to fall again. I love this guy but he will leave me.

He was still laying on the floor and i sat in front of him, i collapse in front of him and cry my heart out.

"I love you Alex, i really love you, you are my life but why are you doing this to me. " my tears is blurring my sight but i continue. "What is wrong with me that you have to left me in front of everybody? It hurts. Last night you just promised me that you will never leave me? Now this? How do you expect me to just accept all of this. You give me my dream wedding but in the end before it sealed our vows you will left me hanging? What the hell is wrong with you?"

He was just staring at me. The pain i am feeling right now is doubled, no erase that, the pain i felt right now is incomparable.

I cover my eyes with my hands and start crying my heart out. I am feeling the hell

when

I felt a warm embrace

The light kiss on my head

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 21, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Pain (one shot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें