1. It's time to have some fun

"Well girls, as you probably already know every year, the high school organizes a trip in which we stay in a youth hostel where you girls will go on some trips in the morning and some activities at night which are organized by the hostel like disco, karaoke..."

"Oh my god, I've been waiting for this for years!!! We'll have the best time of our life." shouts cheerfully my best friend Hannah. We've been friends since we came here and you'll be probably wondering where we are.

So, welcome to Harrington Private school where it's only allowed girls, so we don't get to meet any boys here unless you scape at weekends but it's a difficult thing because the safety is very high. How could I live without boys around? Well, if you don't know how being with boys is, you aren't able to miss something that you haven't lived.

"Miss Parker, will be there other school staying there as well?" – One of my classmates ask in the hope that there will be boys too.

"We don't usually match with other schools but there is always the possibility of matching up with other girl's school."

"There's no way I can't stay more time away from boys." Someone says at the end of the class and the teacher seems to hear that.

"Well, I've lived all my youth without boys around you don't watch me complaining about that, right?" – The teacher says while she hands out the authorizations. " I want them to be signed at the end of the week."

"Yes, miss." – Everyone answer.

"Shh, shhh." — My friend and I look at each other confused before looking around, only to find the last person of our girl squad on the other side of the door. What the hell?

"What the hell is she out there?" — I ask Hannah who is trying to communicate with Amy.

"She was probably late, so they didn't let her get inside the class. As always." — She shrugs

"I will never understand how she can be late if she lives five-minute walk from here."

"You know, she's very lazy. "

The class takes a leisurely place even though no one is paying attention to what the teacher says as they are already thinking about the high school trip. The bell rings and we start picking up. We were about to leave when the teacher asked us to stay for a moment.

"Girl,  I forgot to say at the beginning of the class that the rooms are for 4 people and I want the groups made before the trip, I do not want problems so I hope you do well the only thing that is up to you. Now, you can leave. See you tomorrow!"

Hannah and I look into the situation, since there are only three of us and we don't want to be left with a person we have no relationship with. So we wait for all the other colleagues to leave to tell the teacher the situation.

"Miss Parker could we talk to you for a moment?" - Hannah asked a bit insecure of the answer. Miss Parker is well-known to be a hard person to convince , so we try to keep hopes low.

"Of course, is there any problem?" - She leans on the edge of the table with her arms folded waiting for our answer.

"Is there any chance that we can have a room of our own, the three of us? We don't get along with each other enough to share a room with one of them." - I ask her and she directs me a hard looks.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" I nod " and what did I say before?"

"No boys?" Hannah says not knowing what the teacher wants to hear from us.

"I said: no problems. So behave like the adults you are. There's not more types of rooms, so i expect you to fix your problems yourselves." I look down because of the embarrasment as i walk out of the class where Amy is waiting for us.

"Wowow, what happens?" Amy asks worried.

"We need to find a new roommate for the trip" I say as I sit in the near bench outside.

"Well, it can't be that difficult, right?" Hannah supposes. "Amy, you have more friends than us in class, do you have any idea of a person with whom we can share room?"

"I can ask" she shurgs "but I can't promise anything"

"I'll be happy as long as it's not someone who i dislike." I say hopeful.

"Is there any person who you don't dislike apart from us?" Amy asks in a sarcastic tone.

"yeah, Amy's right. You don't talk with anyone else." Hannah attacks me.

"Oh, i'm sorry if me being shy is a problem for you" I roll my eyes before changing the topic of the conversation in case they decide to go on with that. "Well, how is Tommy?"

Tommy is Hannah's boyfriend. She's alwaying talking about how perfect and loving he is but we haven't met him yet. As far as I know, he lives in the other part of the city, so they don't get to see each other on weekday days.

"He's been busy with some sport businnes. He's trying to get a scholarship to go to Oxford." She announces us happy. On the one hand, I'm glad my best friend found such a good guy for her, but on the other hand, I think she's hiding something but I don't know what it is. Suddenly, she stand up and say goodbye. " See you later"

"Are you thinking the same thing?" Amy asks me while we go to our dorms after classes.

"That depends. What are you thinking?"

"Hannah is behaving in a strange way. I don't know, she doesn't seem as Hannah-like as always."

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Well, this is my room. See you tomorrow" I enter my room and start to do my homework.