- Not Home

"Mom, Dad I'm home"

"Mom, Dad I'm home"

"Hey, Honey Bear" My father said as he walked over to give me a hug .

"Honey, we meet the Uris's in two hours,so you best go get ready." Mother said as she was finishing baking the cookies for them .

I nodded and went upstairs to go and get changed, and to see Steve.

I knocked on Steve's Door with a ' rode work ' sign on the front, he always said 'Rode Work Ahead, yea I sure hope it does' I feel like the only reason he did that was to make me laugh.

Steve opened the door revealing books spread out on his bed and clothes everywhere.

"Are you going out with us tonight?"

" I can't let my little sister be alone, now can I" he rubbed my hair and than closed the door, I sighed and walked into my pink and yellow room.

I kept thinking to myself over and over again while I was getting ready, 'what if they don't like you' 'why am I going '
'who even are these people' I finished putting on my mother's old dress and doing very natural makeup. (Dress ↓)

I walked down the staircase to see my whole family ready to go the the Uris's

I walked down the staircase to see my whole family ready to go the the Uris's . Mother held the cookies in her and Father and Steve were walking out to the car.

-

We arrived at the Uris residents and walked up to the white door, and I knocked, than steped back next to Steve. Mrs. Uris opened the door