day four

day four | confessing

❝ look what you made me do, 

I'm with somebody new, 

I'm dancing with a stranger

·٠•

lisa's pov

"I don't think a romantic song would be a good idea. It'd be too quickly judged and misunderstood and I can already imagine scandals popping out from nowhere." Jimin scratched the idea on his piece of paper energetically without waiting for any other answer.

It was kind of obvious that going on this field would only bring trouble and Jin made sure to tell him, "Looks like you answered your own question" before focusing on his laptop again.

So far today's work on the collab was a lot easier as everyone was much more focused and interested, it was a pretty exciting project after all.

I couldn't not glance at Jungkook, awfully silent since yesterday. We haven't talked since he woke me up outside last night and my mood started to suffer from it as well, I didn't like to argue with people and I hated it when it lasted. It was such a loss of time when everything could be settled with one conversation.

The heat was exceptionally high today and we had no desire to stay outside except for a quick jump in the water of the pool every now and then. Spread everywhere in the living room, we were animatedly sharing concept ideas, pieces of lyrics, crumbs of beats.

"It's so fun to imagine both our concepts mixed together." Jisoo said in between taking a spoon of ice cream.

"Talk about some challenge." Taehyung sneered, eyeing Jennie who was quick to reply, "Please, there's no way we can't pull this off."