PART 1

Bubbles were forming in a sea......some dead people were swimming towards the train.....They entered the train.....Suddenly the lights of train rurn on......The silan of the train was heard.......The wheels were seen and slowly a train rose up from the water.......
*****

Girl(on call): Yeah......anand.....I have reached the station......You please come soon......

Anand: Was it necessary to go today only priya.......I am trying to find this station from last two hours.....no one even knew such place here.....

Priya: You knew that I have to run away from here as soon as possible.......

Anand: yeah.....actually.....

Priya: I told you everything right.....

She stopped talking when she saw everyone staring at her
****

The train gave one more Sairan and the whole wetness got removed from it
******

Priya: This station is very strange anand.....and name is also so strange.......KAJAN JUNCTION.......

Anand: Priya.....where is your kajan junction......I am roaming on the streets from last two hours......but I am not able to find this kajan junction......I haven't ever listened this name before......arey leave me.....taxi driver has also not listened to this name before......

Taxi driver: Sir I am driving taxi from last 20 years.....but no passenger has ever took this name before.....

Anand: She's there only......(still on call)

Taxi driver: You also had aaked so many people sir.......no one knows about this kajan junction......

Anand: If there is no station named as kajan station.....then where is priya right now......
*****

Priya: The people there are also very strange.....They are wearing very old clothes....Just like the people of 1960s......

Anand: 1960s.......priya where are you right now......

Priya: just a second

Priya took out the ticket of train from her bag. Just then a women came and stood infront of her scaring her as hell. Suddenly she gasped as the women took hold of her hand

Priya: "What are you doing....."

Priya jerked her hand only to see her skin burned from where the women has touched her.....

Priya: ahhhhhhhh

Anand: Hello.....priya.....what happened......are you alright.....

The skin from the face of the women peeled off followed by everyone else present there....