LAST PART

This update is especially for jayasri7

Warning: 2262 words
(Pehli baar likha mein ne itna bara chappy😂)

So let's start 👇

Shivruani reached kajaan junction and saw the three drunk men crying in pain
They went towards them

Ru:What happened....why are you crying.....

Men: ahhhh Our eyes are burning aahhhhh.....

Ru: How it happened....

Man1: It is done by the train.....

Shiv: Which train....

Man2: kajaan mail....

Ani: Did you saw the train......

Man3: Yeaahhh....and our eyes started burning after that....

Ru: But why you came here.....

Man3: we came here to see off our friend who was leaving for Dehli....he also had ticket of kajaan mail....

Shiv: I guess He is the same person who bought ticket in front of us....

Ru: But where is he....

Man1: He sat inside the train....

Shivaay looked back to find the same women sweeping something from the floor
Rudra started making video of the women as they went close to them

Ani: The train took one more person with it....

Woman1: Han...

Shiv: How many people will be killed by that train....

Woman2: All those who are responsible for the accident of train....and their loved ones too...

********

Bhushan saw all the recordings shivruani made till now

Ru: This train is very dangerous....the person who see it....looses his eyes....and if anyone entered the train for once....got killed....

Bh: I didn't send you there to collect the information of blind and dead....I sent you there to record the train...

Ani: we tried our best to record the train....but what should we do....the train didn't get captured in camera....

Bh: You tried....but didn't try your best....

Shiv: What do you mean....

Bh: You didn't try to record the train after entering inside it....go inside the train and record it....

Shiv: But how....how will we get inside the train....we can't even see the train without ticket....if we will see we will be blind....

Ani: And about the ticket....when we can't even see the window....how will we get the ticket....

Bh: only some people can see that window....priya saw it....maybe if her family members went to get ticket....they will be able to see the window....

********

Shivruani along with pavitra(priya's mother) aanad and kunal(priya's brother) reached the central station

Aanad: Where is that window....from where priya bought the ticket...

Ani: Window is there only....but we can't see it...