Spill the tea

Air woke to the sound of heavy footsteps running through the halls, his small ghoul still snuggled up closely didn't stir. He gently brushed some strands of hair away from his sleeping beauty's face to reveal him fully :Such a gorgeous creature : he thought, a large smile appeared on his lips. Air shifted down further under the blankets and pulled the little one closer letting earths scent fill his senses. Earth stirred long enough to nuzzle into airs chest, Air kissed his forehead just between his horns and watched as Earth smiled and let out the best chuckle.

"We should get up and get breakfast before omega and alpha eat the entire kitchen, little one." Air said still not letting up from his snuggled position.
"You are right but just a few more minutes? We rarely get these moments.... I want to enjoy it for as long as I can.. Please?" Earth said shyly, he tugged in closer to prove his point.
"Okay but only a few, we can't let those ghouls eat everything"

A few minutes passed in a comfortable silence between the two ghouls in a tangle of limbs and sheets. Earth sighed and began to release himself from the warmth.
"I should get to my room and change before we head down" he said with a sigh in his voice. Air nodded but pulled him back in for a long kiss before allowing him to scamper off to his room.

"Oh small one, the dangerous feelings you give me" air whispered as the door shut and he was left alone. He finally rose from the warm bed and walked to his balcony, enjoying the cool morning breeze and the quiet sounds of nature. He enjoyed the solitude for just a second when he heard his neighbors shower start up. :ah that does sound like a wonderful idea, dear water: air closed his balcony door and meandered towards the bathroom, gathering a towel from his closet and entering.

As air was about to turn on his shower, he could hear voice from the next room. More than one. He leaned his head against the wall hoping to decipher who was with water.
:Is....is that... Papa?!: He pondered : no way, Papa has always denied water but this doesn't sound like he is now: air chuckled, allowing his head to stay in place to continue to listens to the interesting situation beyond the share wall.

"Now let daddy how you his skills" : did he really just say that? Oh my water you have really earned this: air giggled out, intrigued by the events, he decided not to shower but instead continue listening. Once the pace has gotten truly full and loud, Air made his exit. He liked the secret he now had but the noises had simply wound him up more, just as last night. He dressed and quietly crept to the hallway and down to the kitchen.

Earth was waiting in the tea to brew, he couldn't start the day without it. He turned his head as Air entered the room, a small glimpse of shock escaped him. "Hmm I thought Omega and Alpha would have made it here before you, wonder what's keeping everyone..." Earth chimed out, a bit happy to be alone in the commons for once.

Air laughed "well I know where at least two of them are but you are correct, I never make it here before the O & A ghouls... Hmmmm" he trailed off in thought remembering the heavy footsteps he had heard. " it is strange... I did hear their footsteps in the hallway, running actually, so loud it woke me up, yet it's quiet and we are alone.."

Earth looked at him as he stirred his tea" we are indeed, you said you knew here the other two are. Spill your info!" Shooting him a painfully adorable look.

"Alright alright let's just say I WAS going to shower but I...I heard some 'noises' from a certain ghouls shower...and more than one voice...lets just say.." Air leaned into earth. Placing his hands on his hips him in closer" that they will be busy for a while" air grinned with the most lust filled devious grin he could.

Earth looked up with wide eyes, the realization washed over him"oh..OH!! Oh my! Soooo... We may be alone for a bit then?" He set down his mug and wrapped his arms around airs neck, playing with what hair he could get his fingers into.
The two ghouls swayed from side to side, hips locked together and eyes searching the others for hints  to the next move.

Earth was ever loving the moment, but grew bold when he could no longer deny his want. He released himself from airs embrace, walked over the the counter and jumped up onto it in a relaxed seated position. Air followed, ready to let earth take the lead. Earth speed his legs just enough to allow air to press himself against the counter beneath him, he grabbed airs j and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Touches dancing and small moans escaping them both, airs hands wandering up and down his small ghouls thighs, he pawed gentle at earths ever growing erection. Although he himself was very excited, he decided to do something special for his small ghoul. Without warning, air undid the tie holding earths sweat pants in place, moving them down slightly and each in to caress his member. Without breaking the kiss earth ,et out a delicious moan as air began to slowly work his shaft.

"Lean back little one" air whispered into the kiss. Earth broke off and leaned back as far as he could using his arms to hold himself up from the cabinet behind him. He watched with excitement as air lowered his head to his eager member, he gasped S he felt airs tongue glide from his base to the head of his cock. Air rarely submitted himself to the act but when he did, it was magical.  Earths eyes fluttered as the sensual intoxication took him over. Air looked up to see his ghoul, wanting to see earths pleased expression. Knowing fully that he would a,ways be gazed up with utter approval in this situation.

Earth nearly yelped out as air took in the head of his erection, swirling his tongue around it and gentle grazing the sensitive area with his teeth. Hanging his head down to his chest in order to watch air continue his fun, earth yearned for the tall ghoul to take him in fully. Air patiently teased him more, staying only at the tip of earths dick. Air ran his hands up and down earths thighs and then up to his chest under his shirt, draping one very excited nipple and okay good with it as he continued his work, he wanted to make his small ghoul so close to the edge before he gave anymore.

Earth, drowning in all the sensations, finally gave up being quiet and discreet. He simply couldn't care about being caught now. Air overwhelming talent to push him so par with so little was becoming too much. In a very bold move, earth grabbed airs hair and growled " you're too much of a tease tall ghoul! I need more!"

Air slowly hummed, sending a lovely vibration through his tongue still wrapped around earths member. He had his fun, but now he wanted to taste the fruits of his effort.