0.5

Party Crasher

A/N

Starting straight after the last chapter.

Jerome kept the wicked smile on his face as Jeremiah's was covered with fear. Jeremiah stepped back making the others look at Jeremiah concerned.

Josette got up putting down her drink. "Jeremiah what's wrong who is it?" She asked as she walked towards the door.

The glass slipped out of her hand breaking into a thousand pieces on the floor as she saw Jerome standing at the door.

Josette wasn't shocked at the fact that it was Jerome, she was shocked that he had a gun in his hand. At this point Josette had forgotten about the favor she had agreed to do, she didn't know if it was still going.

The sound of glass shattering made Bea, Elijah and Philip stand up instantly running towards the door to see who it was.

"Miss Me?" Jerome crackled evilly, waving the gun around carelessly. "I'm here to take a few hostages make a few names. Drive people insane. You know the usual stuff."

The crazed red head booped Jeremiahs nose and looked Josette up and down. "Hmm...she'll do."

In one swift and fast motion he wrapped an arm around Josettes neck and held the gun to her temple. Taking a few steps back with her.

Jerome fired one warning shot into the air waking all the Mikaelson kids in the house, their cries were heard from where they were. Philip ran to them to calm them and reassure them that everything was fine.

Josette heard Kols loud crying she squirmed trying to get to him but the grip Jerome had on her only tightened.

"Jerome enough! Just stop all of this, leave them alone!" Jeremiah shouted, surprising everyone even himself.

Jeremiah continued with slight hesitation. "I'm the one you want so, just take me."

"Jeremiah shush." Beatrix said with the wave of her hand. Bea took a step forward. "What do you want?" She looked at Jerome.

"To rule Gotham, kill some people, whole nine yards." He laughed and waved the gun around.

When Josette heard those words escape his lips she laughed, because to her it sounded simply ridiculous. Sounded a bit like mostly everyone in Gotham.

"What's funny princess?" Jerome asked, pressing the gun harder to her head.

"Who's attention are you trying to get?." Beatrix questioned. Jerome ignored her.

"If somebody doesn't shut up that baby I will!" He yelled and raised the gun at the sky shooting up 2 more times.

Josette felt anger instantly, no one threatens her family. "He's a baby baby's cry expecally when you shoot!" She yelled at him.

Jerome rolled his eyes. Once he had everyone off guard he slammed the door from the outside. He grabbed Josettes wrist and ran to his getaway car.

Jeremiah opened the door running after them followed by Elijah.

"Idiots." Beatrix muttered, she told the kids to stay put as she ran after them. Grabbing her keys out of her pocket.

Jerome forced Josette into the back seat of the car before jumping into the passager seat screaming 'go!' to the driver.

They all stopped running trying to catch their breathe as they watch the car speed off.

"I'm going after her." Beatrix told the two boys.

"I'll go too." Elijah replied.

"What? No you're not going." Beatrix said.

"God! You're so annoying I know what you're doing you want to save Josette so she can forget about you being a bitch to her, stop trying to seem like a bad ass it's fucking annoying." Elijah complained.

He didn't like Beatrix to him she was selfish and put her feelings and her needs first. And her attitude pissed him off.

Bea got on her motorcycle putting her helmet on. Elijah flipped her off. "Come on Jeremiah lets think of a plan."

Bea drove off feeling the wind in her hair.

Jerome cackled and bounced in the passenger seat not bothering with a seatbelt. "Ooh, this is fun!!!" He laughed.

"Been a while doll." Jerome smiled devilishly. "How've ya been? My brother treating you well?" He was now trying to push her buttons.

"He's with my best friend now..." she said calmly.

"Ah, so he's with the desperate one, how like him." Now that was something she could agree with. Jerome gave Josette a look more like a glare but more like he was trying to figure out what she was thinking.

Bea caught up to them and kept up the pace with the car. She wondered if Josette was freaking out, probably not, she was calm with situations like this, Bea thought.

They arrived around to what it looked like to be the North side of Gotham, where the rich people lived. She looked out the window passing by all the huge houses.

The car parked in front of a huge mansion. Beatrix parked her motorcycle behind a bush a few hundred feet away. She needed a plan.

"Home sweet home!" Jerome said happily with a few chuckles.

He got out of the car walking around it to open the door for Josette. She stepped out.

Jerome grabbed her wrist tightly wickedly smiling at her. He lead her inside.

The house was huge, paintings covering all of the walls.

She was rushed out of thought as she felt a pain in her neck, then fell to the floor passing out.

🃏♦️🃏♦️🃏♦️🃏♦️🃏♦️🃏♦️🃏
A/N

Thanks for reading!!

Vote⭐️

Comment 💬

Share💌

💘Lots of love💘