0.7

No way Out

A/N

Ahhh!! I'm sorry this chapter sucks💀
The names in bold mean the same thing as the last chapter🃏

Jim Gordon was the first to break the silence at the GCPD police station. He slammed his fist on the desk getting everyone's attention.

"Tonight is the night where Jerome Valeska is no more! We are gonna end his rain of terror and put him behind bars where he belongs!"

The men and women cheered as Jim finished, all of them agreeing.

They all put their vests on and gathered their guns.

As the police officers swarmed out of the station they were shouting things like 'come on!' Or 'Lets move it!'

The officers got in the police cars, four or three in each car.

Each one determined that they would catch the crazed killer.

Jerome sat down on a chair in one of the mansions bedrooms.

Outside of the bedroom were his insane followers, the people who devoted their lives to him, and him only. The men and women were on high alert awaiting for the GCPD to try and take their leader away.

Jerome sighed as he watched Josette sleep on the bed, she had passed out after they had gotten off the live broadcast.

He made it seem as if there were no survivors, but there was no way in a million years he would shoot Josette. Jerome would rather die than hurt her, he never put anyone before him, but it was different with her.

Josette turned on her right side facing him. His expression softened as he looked at her.

The ginger would typically hide his feelings from her, he hid his feelings from everyone. He didn't want Josette to know that he loved her. Josette already knew that though. She was the only living thing that could see right through him. He always acted like she meant nothing to him, but deep down he did, and she knew it.

"Well Jo Jo it's been one hell of a ride." He spoke to the sleeping girl.

"Ya know I never thanked you...for never giving up on me. Trust me there were countless time where you should've, but...you didn't."

A sigh escaped his mouth as he moved a strand of her brunette hair out of her face.

"Your welcome." Josette suddenly said with a smirk appearing on her face.

Jerome was startled but then regained his composure.

"Aww that was sweet honestly." Josette sat up.

Jerome rolled his eyes. "Whatever I just meant thanks for not annoying the crap out of me, although you come very close."

"Sure, whatever you say...also what happened?"

His eyes widened. "Um well." He paused. "You passed out."

Josette gave him a 'Go on' look.

"You passed out because I killed the rest of my hostages."

Josette put her hand over her mouth.

"You killed them?!"

"Hello! Have you met me?! Why are you so surprised?"

Josette didn't answer him.

Jerome gave her a smile and leaned closer resting his head on the palm of his hand. Giving her a almost innocent look.