Scratches

Fandom: Our Two Bedroom Story (Love 365)

Pairing: Minato x Reader

Summary: A wild night with Minato is evident on his back

"Holy shit, man, have you seen his back?" Shusei halted his workout for a moment to whisper to Chiaki, gesturing at the marks covering Minato's back.

The majority of them were vertical, but some of them seemed to run diagonally too. If they weren't mistaken, those appeared to be scratch marks on their friend's back, and they were right to assume that you were the one who gave them to him.

"Aw, c'mon, we can't let him off the hook on this one so easily." Chiaki smirked and gave Shusei a nudge, hinting for him to call Minato up on the evidence of a wild night with you that covered his back.

Minato was oblivious to the men behind him making comments about his back. In fact, he'd forgotten all about just how much damage your nails had dealt to his skin last night, but he couldn't forget the way he had you screaming and writhing under him in total ecstasy.

"Hey, Minato, was your night as good as _______?" Shusei called to Minato whilst approaching him with a shit-eating grin on his smug face.

Chiaki was right beside him, pursing his lips together in order to prevent any laughter that was inevitably going to escape his lips.

"What are you talking about?" Minato huffed and wiped the sweat from his face with a towel he kept lying beside him, turning around to face the duo in front of him.

True, he'd had a fantastic night with you, but he wasn't sure why they were asking him.

"C'mon, just look at your back, man. She must've had the time of her life." Chiaki smirked and raised his brows at Minato, and that's when Minato realized that he'd totally forgotten about the inflamed scratches and grazes covering his back. In contrast to acting awkward about it, Minato opted to respond with balls-out confidence.

"Weeeell, she might've mentioned how – and I quote – 'fucking incredible' I was. She even showed me, too, but I'm sure you've paid full attention to that visual reminder by now." Minato's lips curled into a smirk, and he gestured towards his back by pointing his thumb behind him, wearing the scratches you'd given him like a badge of honor.

Chiaki and Shusei, however, were doing their best to stifle their chuckles, but Minato knew exactly what card to play in response to that.

"Laugh it all up, boys. At least I fucking got some last night. Better yet, my girl loved it just as much as I did. Now, can I finish my workout in peace without you two breathing down my neck about this?" Minato opened his arms up at the two and widened his eyes as if he were awaiting an answer from them, even though the question was rhetorical.

Shusei bit down on his lip to bite back a comment, but Chiaki was the one who actually spoke up with his remark.  "Wouldn't want to get too close to you... Might be a bit painful if me or Shusei caught one of those scratches."

"Do me a favor and fuck off. Go back to playing with your weight machine over there, Chiaki." Minato fired back, but rolled his eyes playfully and offered a chuckle accompanied with a smile at his friends before the trio returned to their respective workouts.