Dessert

Fandom: Our Two Bedroom Story (Love 365)

Pairing: Chiaki x Reader

Summary:  Chiaki teases you during dinner only wanting to skip the meal and dive into dessert

Chiaki's hand was trailing its way up your leg once more, pausing to stroke your inner thigh under the table. A quiet dinner for the two of you was turning into you having to give him a slap on the wrist and tell him to behave himself every few minutes while you waited for dessert to arrive.

You stiffened up under his touch as his fingers were wondering closer to your core, and your breath almost hitched when he was about to stroke you with his finger.

"Chiaki, behave yourself!" you blushed and moved your leg away from him, making him withdraw his hand.

He propped an elbow up on the table and cast you a knowing smirk. Of course he'd figure it out. He always did. "You didn't wear any panties again, did you?"

There was silence on your behalf. Your dress was so tight fitting that they would be far too noticeable to wear, so you thought you'd risk it for tonight. 

"Ohhh, you're a little tease, aren't you?" he winked and leaned in closer to you. You bit down on your bottom lip, knowing that he was going to do everything in his power to get you to squirm in your seat until you two actually left the restaurant.

"My dress is too tight to wear them, alright?" you finally said.

"______, you can't tell me to behave when you're practically inviting me in. Anyway, it would be kinda wild, don't you think?" 

His hand was already snaking its way between your legs, teasingly circling your inner thigh. You didn't even try to stop him this time. His finger was brushing over your lips, and you were doing everything you possibly could not to draw too much attention to yourself.

He teased, barely dipping a finger into you, and your breath was already shallow solely from the anticipation. When he did slip a finger into you and proceed to thrust it in and out, you knew that was more than enough for you. 

"I think we'd better ask for the bill." you rushed, and Chiaki broke out into a smirk as he withdrew his fingers. 

"What about dessert?" he asked. 

"I'll give you your damn dessert when we're back at the hotel."

You were so thankful that the ride back to the hotel was a short one. You were on the edge of your seat all the way back there, practically buzzing with arousal. As soon as you two were behind closed doors, you were all over him.

You gave him about a second to lock the door when you got back to your room. You instantly slammed him against the door and pushed yourself up against him, guiding his hands to your hips and pulling him forward.

"Fuck, I don't know how I held on this long..." you whispered breathlessly, crashing your lips back onto his again.

You weren't even anywhere near the bed, but the clothes were already beginning to get thrown all over the place. Chiaki's jacket and shirt were tossed to the floor, shoes were scattered along the ground and he was already fumbling with the zipper on your dress, damn near breaking it.

"Got you going with all the teasing, huh?" he grinned, backing you towards the bed.

You let yourself fall onto the sheets when the back of your legs made contact with the surface. He was already slipping your dress straps off of your arms and you lifted your hips up for him to slip it all the way down your body.

He towered over you for a moment with dark eyes, taking in the sight of you eagerly waiting for him to hurry up and bury himself in you already. Your hair was tousled and you were biting a finger at him, not to mention the fact that you were already so wet.

"Shit, ______, you're so fucking sexy when you're like this." he growled and let his pants drop to the ground, stepping out of them and crawling his way onto the bed.

He straddled you, pinned your arms to the mattress and immediately targeted your neck, latching his lips onto your sweet spot to leave his mark on you. 

"Chiaki..." you moaned and arched your back into him, rolling your hips against his hardening cock through his boxers.

You clawed at his back when he left another hickey on your neck, and you were finally done with waiting.

"Fuck, I need you."

You tugged his boxers down, exposing him in all his glory. You admired his length for a second and wrapped your legs around him, guiding him into your entrance. He began to pound into you at a rhythmic pace and your nails raked along his back as he hit the right spot each time. 

"F-fuck! Oh my god, Chiaki!" Your voice broke as you cried out in ecstasy.

Chiaki's thrusts became more and more powerful, edging you nearer to your release. He already had you seeing stars in no time. His hips were slamming against your own now, both of you moaning and calling out each other's names with a string of curses following.

"Look at me. I wanna watch you." he commanded through shallow breaths and pants, and you obeyed without a second thought.

As if on cue, you felt yourself almost shatter beneath him as you reached your climax, crying incoherent words as your walls clenched around his cock. You felt Chiaki pulsing as he reached his end, making the most of the last few thrusts he was able to muster. He pulled out and flopped down beside you, beginning to absentmindedly trace shapes along your hip with his fingers.

"God, I needed that." you breathed out and laughed airily.

Chiaki tucked an arm under you and pulled you into his side.  "So, does that mean you don't regret waiting around for dessert earlier?" He smirked and kissed the top of your head.

You giggled and rested your head on his chest, not caring much about all the sweat. "You're my favorite dessert.."