Stop It

Fandom: Our Two Bedroom Story (Love 365)

Pairing: Minato x Reader

Summary: Your objective? Tease the fuck out of Minato

You smiled as you bent at the waist to grab your purse from the floor beside the bed you shared with Minato.

"Damn pommy, that dress is a little...short don't you think?" Minato's voice was a little agitated and you could tell right away that it would be a good night.

Playing innocent you turn around, batting your eyelashes at him. "I don't know what you mean? You don't like it?" You played hurt perfectly.

"No! No, no, baby I love it I just..No it's perfect, lets go ok?" He stuttered, not wanting to hurt your feelings.

You smiled and hurried behind him out of the house, locking the door behind you. As you climb into the passenger seat, you lean over, giving Minato an eyeful of your cleavage as you reach for the phone charger in the center console. He took in a sharp breath and shoved the car into drive. You tried your best to conceal your grin.

"I think we should have taken that exit, Minato?" You ask, fluttering lashes over at him, biting your bottom lip hard when he looks over at you confused.

"_______, stop it, I know what your doing ok? You've made your point, you're sexy, and I love it, but your killing me here." He growls over at you, his grip on the wheel tightening so that his knuckles were white against the rubber.

"Minato, I don't kno-" You start to argue but he cuts you off with a look.

"If you say you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll stop the car right here on interstate and fuck you in the backseat and I won't care who sees. Maybe then you'll figure it out." He says, his tone dangerous, you knew he was being serious.

Hmm. His threat sent waves of hot need to your pulsing pussy.

Before you can dare him to do it, he pulls off your exit, quickly pulling into the restaurant you were meeting your friends at for dinner. Climbing carefully out of the car, you make your way to Minato's side, lacing your fingers into his, and looking up at him mischievously.

"_______, please, I mean it, stop." He whispers in your ear huskily as you walk into the building ahead of him, his breath fanning over your neck, making your shiver.

"Hey! Over here guys!" Shusei's loud voice calls over the noise before you can reply to Minato, so you settle for 'accidentally' grazing your hand over his crotch as you slide through the crowd to where the group is seated.

"Hey Shusei, Chiaki, Kaoru, Tsum, Akiyoshi.." You greet everyone with a smile as you slide into the booth, Minato following you in, his hand resting on your lap.

"How are you guys doing?" Shusei beams at Minato, sliding him a glass of beer across the table with a knowing look.

"Thanks," He smiles, taking a gulp before continuing, "Well, we are going to go look at seating arrangements for the wedding tomorrow I think." Minato informs everyone, taking another long sip of beer.

"Oh fun!" Chiaki smiles.

You and Minato had been dating for awhile now, and he had proposed about six months ago, to which you had replied, 'Finally.' As much as you played it off, you were beyond excited to marry him. He was everything you ever wanted.

You squeezed his thigh under the table, giggling as he choked on a mouth full of beer.

"Woah, you ok man?" Kaoru asked, worry flashing across his face.