Prolouge

Tom's POV:

    The van bumped up and down, jostling the people and contents inside. The two people in the very back of the van glared at each other.

     The blue hooded one puffed, looking to the side. "I can't believe this." He growled, mostly to himself.

     The person across from him rolled his silver eyes. "Well, you better soon, this dumb apocalypse has been going on for 2 years." He hissed in his thick Norwegian accent.

     "And why is that?! Oh yeah, because you can't seem to keep your head out of that lab! That chemical has practically ruined our somewhat normal lives!"

     "Oh, shut up! You were probably just as curious as to what it would do!"

     "At least I hesitated! I didn't just dump it onto the grou-"

     "Can you guys PLEASE shut up?!" The driver shouted.  "There's a hord in front of us! We don't need to be fighting either way!"

     The blue clad man crossed his arms, grabbing a gun and a knife from the wall, where they had stocked up random weapons that Tord, the red hoodied one, had somehow gotten his hands on.

     "Whatever." He huffed, loading the gun before slinging it over his back. The van suddenly screeched to a halt, sending the other three into a wall or door of the van.

     "Tch- Edd!" Tord shouted at the driver, rubbing his head.

     "S-Sorry! I didn't want to hit that kid!" Edd quickly apologized, unbuckling himself and grabbing a gun and some extra ammo. Matt, who was sitting next to him, did the same, and hopped out of the car, everyone else soon following suit. 

     Tord, Matt, and Tom immediately started attacking, while Edd helped get the few survivors away and into the van. As soon as they got in, Edd called to the three, who nodded and began to run.

     However, one of them wasn't ble to make it. As soon as he had turned, a nearby zombie gripped his hood, pulling him back. Tom screeched as he was suddenly jerked back, a monster immediately attacking his neck and ripping a chunk out of it. Matt turned, staring in horror as his friend struggled to get out of the zombies' grasp. Tord grabbed Matt's arm, giving one last glance at Tom before dragging the slightly taller one into the back of the van.

     Tom teared up as he saw the van suddenly back up, abandoning him to the horde. The zombies grabbed at his arm, pulling harshly. Tom shouted, the arm popping out of place. The virus was coursing through him, making hus muscles involuntarily tense. The nerves in his now dislocated arm began snapping, then the muscles and soon enough the skin, making a squelching sound as his arm was pulled off of his body.

     He screamed, blood spattering all over his clothes. The zombies seemed to mostly forget about him, going for the arm. Tom backed up, his body going numb, yet somehow he still registered the pain in his socket. He managed to stumble to a nearby building, stabbing the zombies following him, before sliding down the wall.

     His eyesight became blurry, his breathing ragged and his mind hazy. Where was he again? Why wasn't his arm there?

     What were the colors barely flashing past his memory?

     His void-like eyes drooped, and his body went limp, before he finally gave into the dragging of his eyes. 

     He finally went unconcious.

------------------------

HENLO HIMANS

I AM BACK

I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS CHAP XD

ANYWAYS TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THE CHAP AND ILL BE BACK IN DE NEXT UPDATE

BYYYYYYYE