Chapter 1

Tom's POV:

     The zombie's 'eyes' flickered open. It looked around, blinking. Where.. Where was he?

     He tried desperately to move, legs shaking and his remaining arm assisting in helping him up the wall. Everything was numb. He couldn't feel pain, and, with his arm gone, he was glad. Yet it was odd, his nerves unallowing him to be able to register the rough feeling of the wall. He could feel it, sure, but he couldn't quite comprehend what the feeling was. 

     Maybe it was his growing lack of memory of how he ended up here. How he got such a sickly green color. No, memory had no correlation to.. whatever he did to get in this position.

     Shakily, numbly, he made his way out of the.. alley? Looking around, he realized a lot of other people were the same green color as him. Wait, could they even be considered people? At the thought, a voice in his head instantly supplied the word, 'zombie'. Zombie? Was he a zombie? How could he trust that voice?

     So many questions, so little answers. And more would arise the moment he closed his eyes, trying to calm down.

     Flashes of.. colors passed his vision, fleeing into the corners of his eyes. He recalled the names.

     Red, Purple, and Green.

     He opened his eyes, looking down. Blue.

     What? What were those colors for?

     Unexplained frustration bubbled up in him. Why couldn't those colors be here? They probably knew something. Why else would they be in what little memory he had?

     The torn up zombie growled lowly, stumbling forward on his still numb legs. He just wanted answers. And maybe another arm. But that was too much to ask was it? Considering he didn't know where the hell he was, or where he could get answers.

     Well, mindlessly wandering it is then.

-------------------------

This chap was way too short :/

bUT

Imma try to make the next one lonGer!

Uh, anyways, tell me how you liek the chap and ill see you in the next updateee