Chapter 1

You've always been the bad girl, no one dared to mess with you unless they had a social death wish. Everyone gave you the utmost respect because of your high social standing, but you never thought of it that way until high school.

Until you met him.

~

The clock read 2:44 PM, a minute away from getting you out of this hellhole. You huff in frustration and look down at your completed work, doodles are all over it from your boredom. All the doodles were nicely done and had an amazing amount of tiny details.

RING

The bell snapped you out of your observations and you stood up quickly, heading out the door with an unamused look on your face.

"I heard Juwon is trying to get with (Y/N),"

"What? She'll rip apart his life if he tries anything!"

Gossip, and of course it's about you and Juwon, that boy has been trying to get with you since he came here. He obviously is the star baseball player, the school's beloved athlete, no one forgot about him and his stupid actions. Juwon is a halfer, and he's proud of it too, always showing off his English, he came here as a first year transfer student from America.

With a simple glare from you, the two students stopped and apologized to you quickly, but you just kept on walking to your locker.

There was something yellow sticking to your locker,

If I was a pirate I'd sail all seven seas in search for my treasure,

You

Another sticky note with a cute message, you've gotten them since you were in primary school. The notes never had a name with them so you never knew who kept putting them there, but you couldn't throw them away because obviously someone has put so much time and effort into making all of these notes. You just smiled and put it with this year's collection of them, school was about to end so the pile was pretty big and colorful with all the different sticky notes.

Your locker stop was so rudely interrupted by the presence of the only person you didn't want to see. You sighed, "Whatever it is Juwon, it's a no". He chuckled, "Are you sure you don't protection from the dangerous outside world?" You looked at him annoyed, "You're going to need protection if you don't shut it and leave right now". Juwon took a step forward, that's when I noticed the halls were clearing because everyone was rushing home. "I know you're all talk, princess," he whispered in your ear while trapping you between his arms. You watched as the last group of people left the hallway.

It was just you and him now.

The deathly glare you're giving him didn't scare him away this time, when did he get the guts to not run away? It is spooking you a little though.

His hand softly lands on your waist and you freeze up, your heart starts beating fast. "Get away from me," your voice is shaking as well as your body, but he doesn't move.

"Get away from her, Juwon!"