Chapter 3

You and San arrive at his place, it's a comfortable two story house. The both of you walk in and greet his parents, they're both sitting in the living room watching TV. Then, you guys make some popcorn and head up to his room.

The night was full of laughter as you two watch dramas, dance to music, and talk about the future. Soon, it got late and you guys laid in bed together having some deep conversation. While San was going on about something, you ended up falling asleep, and when he noticed this he sighed then went to bed as well.

~

When morning came, you and San got ready then walked to school since it wasn't that far from his house.

That's when you saw him, gate boy. However, since you didn't give a flying fuck about some guy you saw walking out of school, you shrugged and continued to rant about some food place with San.

When you walked into school you could feel everyone watching you and San, like you two were the royalty of the whole damn place.

"They're so cute together,"

"Yeah, like the king and queen,"

"So Juwon wasn't lying, they're actually a thing,"

Juwon. That cunt.

"His ass is dead," You threaten under your breath and leave San to see the biggest asshole of the century at his locker laughing with his friends.

"After school, at my locker. Got it?" The words you spat were laced with venom as you glared up at him.

"Got it, cutie," He winked and his friends laughed as you walk away angrily. It felt like you were losing your power.

Classes never went by so slowly, but lunch rolled around and that gave you so relief from the anger boiling inside you.

However someone stopped you.

"Gate boy?" You ask confused. The already shy boy physically cringed at your name for him and blushed really hard. He took a shaky deep breath and began to speak.

"I just wanted to tell you that I saw what happened with Juwon the other day, I know you and San aren't together, and I should've stopped Juwon, but I couldn't move and I know if I would've stepped in he would've hurt me really bad, but that isn't a good excuse for letting you be treated like that, no excuse would justify not helping you. I'm so sorry... I should've done something," His words got weaker and shakier as he went on, his head went down too.

That's when you realize a tear fall onto the floor.

A part of you wanted to tell him to shut up and go away, but something made you lightly grab his cheek with your small hand and tilt his head up to wipe away his other tear that was on its way down his face.

"It's fine," Your words are soft and comforting, his watery brown eyes looked down into your soft ones. This gave him the courage to speak the question that has been bothering him all night and day.

"Have you ever thought that maybe San does have feelings for you?"