Now (Woojin)

~contains mature themes~

Heat radiated off of his body, as he pressed against the back of me. I tried to ignore him being there and continue making dinner but eventually it got to difficult.

"Woojin, baby, please just let me make this. then we can do whatever to want." I turned to face him, cupping his face and looking into his deep brown eyes.  He pouted, making a sad face. His expression slowly changed to one of mischief. Woojin leaned in, kissing my lips roughly. I could feel he was ready to take this to the bed but I still had a lot to do, so reluctantly I pulled away from him.

"I'm gonna finish this and then we can finish that, okay?" I asked. He shook his head but then walked away.

-----

I finished making dinner but wasn't really hungry anymore. So, I place the food in the fridge for later and went to find Woojin. I found him laying on our bed in nothing but a towel. Clearly he had been in the shower.  His tanned body, still with water droplets in some place, was hard to resist.

"I finished cooking." I said, crawling onto the bed next to him. No response.

"Woojin." I put on the sexiest voice I could to try and get his attention. He glance up from his phone and at me.

"Y/n not now sweetie. I'm  busy." he replied, returning to his phone.

"Really?" now I was the one pouting. He nodded.

It took me a minute to think of it but I had a plan. It was time for me to take a shower. With confidence, I stripped down to my pink laced underwear. I was stood at the foot of the bed putting my clothes in a neat pile, when Woojin noticed.

"What are you doing?" he asked curiously.

"Going for a shower." I shrugged.  "Why? What's up?"

I knew he was checking out my body.  He got up and came to me. Holding my waist and pulling me closer to him, he whispered in my ear

"Bed. Now."