Safe (Seungmin)

"You were the one person that always made me happy." I told him sternly. My blood boiled knowing what he had done. "I thought you would always make me feel safe." I let out a small whisper. I was broken, unable to be fixed.
"Y/n please. I love you. I'll always love you." He pleaded with me but it wouldn't work.
"You have completely changed how i feel about you." I was shaking with anger and frustration.
"Please. Please don't do this." He was on the verge of crying.
"Seungmin go." I instructed him. He went to reply but i stopped him. "Just go."
"No. You can't make me." He stood firmly in his place. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. He betrayed me so bad and he expected me to be okay with him.
"Seungmin i told you to leave now go." I was beginning to feel teary.
"Baby, we can talk through this. I know we can." His hand touched my arm gently as he glided towards my hand. I snapped away from him. I wasn't going to fall for his vile submission.
"I- I can't do this." I broke. "If you're bot leaving, then i will." I grabbed my coat and my bag from the sofa and swiftly walked towards the door.
"Don't follow me."

A/N
I'm sorry for all the sad breakup style oneshots recently. I've been a little sad and so my writing reflects that.
:/