Chapter 1

Monday, June 2nd

Henry walked through the elevator into the man cave. He sat his backpack down seeing Ray sitting at the table. Ray ordered their favorite Chinese food. "Hey Henry! Come sit down. The food is still warm." Henry giggles at Ray and sits down grabbing his pair of chopsticks. Henry looks at Ray practically Drooling. Ray shoved a ball of noodles into his mouth as Henry closed his eyes. Henry imagined that the ball of noodles was his tongue. 

"Henry? Henry!" Henry jumped a bit as Ray called his name. "S- Sorry. I'm just tired from school. 2 tests today." Henry went back to eating his food still thinking of Ray. Soon after they finished, Charlotte & Jasper came down the elevator. "Hey guys!" Charlotte waved throwing her backpack where Henry put his. Jasper left his backpack at home with his dad like he normally did. "Guys. The crime alarm is going off." Charlotte yells while going to the computer. Ray and Henry got up, chewed their gum, and transformed into Captain Man and Kid Danger. 

"Okay guys. Frankini is at the 11th Nacho ball location. Get there quickly. He's holding the employees hostage." Captain Man nods and they both run to the tubes. "Up the tubes!" Kid Danger yells. They fly up the tubes and after about 15 minutes, they arrive to the nacho ball. 

"Damn it. He locked the door. We need a new plan." Captain Man looks at Kid Danger. "What if you kick down the door, and I'll go to the back? That way I'll sneak behind him and you can distract?" Kid Danger looks at Captain Man and he nods. "Sounds great. Go go go!" Kid Danger loved when Captain Man got firm. He felt a tingling sensation in his pants as Captain Man got firm. His biceps boomed. He looked like a new man in his outfit. 

Kid Danger quickly looked down. Having a boner in tight pants wasn't the best thing. He quickly ran before Captain Man could see it. He ran inside through the back and kicked down the wooden door. "FREEZE FRANKINI!" Frankini turned around and jumped. "Well well well if it isn't my favorite guests! Howdy do?" Frankini giggles sarcastically. "Shut up Frankini. We are here to take you to jail!" 

"Oh my. I'd love to see you try sweet pea." Captain Man kicked down the other door. "Not so fast! I wanna get a good punching first." Captain Man put his hands on his hips. "Oh no. Not captain man. Boys get him!! Now! Do it!" 

4 guards and the 2 heroes fight. It took an hour but all 5 people got arrested. Captain Man wrapped his arms around Kid Danger. Not hard enough to choke him though, just a tight hug. "Kid! I'm so proud of you. I love you so much I- I-" He stopped himself. Kid Danger looked up at Captain Man. "What?" 

"N- Nothing" He says as he blushed underneath his mask. "Now I know that's not true Captain. What did you say. "I- I may have said I loved you. But you'll never know." He giggled. "Oh shut up and kiss me!" Kid Danger said and all of a sudden their lips pounded. The kiss was deep and passionate. Ray pulled back and looked at Henry. "Wow. I didn't know you felt that way. I thought I was the only one." Captain Man said. 

"I- I love you Captain Man." Kid Danger looked into Captain Man's fragile eyes. "I love you too Kid Danger." They quickly blew a bubble turning back into Ray and Henry. All of a sudden Ray pulled Henry into a passionate kiss. The kiss was so deep is caused them to fall over on top of each other. And then... You know what happens

*As some people are not okay with sex scenes, I am going to leave it out. Even tho when Henry has the baby I will leave that in. Sorry. I got yelled at a lot for having a sex scene on my other acc. A lot of people didn't like it so I'm not having it happen again. Just imagine it. But I will leave birth in because thats when a lot of the action happens. Thanks for reading! See ya in Chapter 2*