Chapter 7: Part 2

WARNING: GRAPHIC

Henry pressed his chin to his chest and pushed for about 4 seconds before he released. He screamed. "You have to push a bit longer Henry." Schwoz looked up at him and then back down. "I cant! It hurts!" 

Henry pushed again and all he could feel was heavy weight in his stomach drop down to his crotch. He cried and he screamed but it was no point. The baby was waiting on no one, the baby wanted to meet Henry and it's daddy. Henry pushed again and released. He cried again and Ray ran his hands through Henry's hair. His hair fell to his forehead, as he was drenched in sweat. 

"Come on Henry! Push!"

"SHUT UP SCHWOZ!" Henry screamed. He pushed again until all he felt was burning. He cried and screamed. "I see the head Henry! Keep going." He didn't know what it was. But Henry smiled and pushed again until he realized all he felt was pain. He cried and kept pushing. "Henry! You did it, the heads out. We need to flip you on your hands and knees to get the shoulders out."

Ray and Charlotte flipped Henry over and helped him stay in position. Henry screamed again when he reached down and felt the small, slimy head. He felt it move down and then he felt eyes, nose and a mouth and he cried, whimpered in pain. "DAMN IT RAY WE ARE NEVER HAVING SEX AGAIN! NEVER! OW! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! OH MY GOD ITS COMING- FUCK!"

Ray giggled at Henry's screaming. He pushed again and Schwoz held the babies head gently as she moved a bit out of Henry. Henry reached down and wrapped his shaking hand around the baby. He kissed Ray and whispered in his ear while breathing heavily. "I love you." 

Henry and Ray kissed one final time. Henry then built up enough tolerance and then pushed as hard as he could. He pushed longer, harder and deeper than he has been. He felt the left shoulder, the right shoulder and then the torso. "GET OUT OF ME!" He screamed. "OH MY GOD OW DAMN IT!" 

He felt one final force of pain before he felt relief. He was breathing heavy until he was turned around to a small slimy little object. Schwoz laid it against Henry's sweaty chest and the first schrill of a cry was heard. Henry begin crying along with the baby kissing its head. "Oh my God I did it. I actually pushed a baby out of me- Hi little one." Henry continued sobbing and Ray began sobbing too. 

"It's a girl!" Schwoz gave them a pink blankie as he said that. Henry and Ray smiled at eachother. "W- We have a princess."

"Henry you did it. You had our baby. I knew you could do it." 

Henry cried with happiness. Charlotte and Jasper cleaned up the baby, put her in a diaper, onesie, and a towel. Schwoz delivered the placenta, and then put Henry in an adult diaper to help with bleeding. Schwoz sat Henry up and put a blanket over him. Henry held his new baby girl on his chest and Ray sat beside him. 

"What should we name her?" Ray asks Henry.

"Lucy Jade Manchester." Henry kisses Ray and looks down at Lucy. She is fast asleep on Henry's chest. 

"I love you Henry. You did it. I couldn't be more proud of you."

Stay tuned for the final chapter :)

What did yall think? I know it sucked, but thank you guys for 461 reads. Love y'all! Should I write another Henry danger mpreg? With other characters or another plot? Comment below. Bye!!!!!!!!!!