Chapter 5: Oh No

I started to open my eyes. I tried to search for my phone or the clock to see what time it was but I couldn't find it. I realized that this wasn't even my house. I'm at someone else's house, but who? I got out of the bed and began to run. I tried to find an exit but then I stopped running because I saw her. She was wearing comfy red shorts with a black shirt that had long comfortable sleeves. I think the shirt was oversized considering it looked bigger on her. She was on the phone but then she stopped checking to look at me.
Madison: Oh look at that your awake.
Gabe: Uhh hey...
Gabe: Do you mind telling me why I'm here?
Madison: You and your friend were very drunk last night so I took you here and Joyce took Alex with him.
Gabe: Wait but what if they-
Madison: Oh please relax. They're not doing whatever you think they're doing.
Madison: He just went there to sleep over just like you slept over here.
Gabe: Oh well okay.
Madison: Alright you can leave now.
Madison: Your car is in the lot go ahead and leave.
Gabe: Wait a second how the HELL did you get my car here?
Madison: Dude don't worry about it everything is okay. You, your friend, and your car is alright.
Madison: And so is Alex's car.
Madison: So just go ahead and leave.
*Gabe's speech bubbles: Damn she's one stubborn lady.
Gabe: Alrighty then.
Gabe: Thanks.
Madison: Don't flatter yourself.
She said as she rolled her eyes.
*Gabe's speech bubbles: Yep really really stubborn.
I left Madison's house and drove home. Everything looked and seemed okay. While I was driving I called Alex and he told me that things were okay. I know that I don't really know the girls that well but Alex said that they don't seem like the type of person who would hurt us or anything. I believed that the whole entire time. I just wanted to make sure that we didn't hook up with the girls or any of that weird stuff that people do when their drunk. When I came home and went inside I saw my Dad. He had his arms crossed. He looked mad, disappointing, kind of annoyed. Great here comes yelling.
Carl: GABE KELLIAN ANDREWS
Carl: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?
Carl: YOU GOT ME WORRIED SICK!!
Carl: YOU SAID YOU HAD TO GO TO WORK AND YET YOU CAME HOME TILL LIKE ELEVEN AM RIGHT NOW!!
Gabe: Okay Dad please calm down.
Gabe: After I finished working Alex wanted me to come over to hang out.
Gabe: We kind of watched some movies and fell asleep.
Carl: Oh
Carl: Well you could've at least called.
Gabe: You called??
Carl: YES I CALLED.
Carl: AND TEXTED!
I went to go check my phone. Then I saw seventeen missed calls and twelve messages. It was from him. How come when I woke up I didn't see this? There were no notifications when I turned on my phone. But then I couldn't help it and think of one thing. Could it be Madison?
Gabe: Dad I'm sorry I didn't see that.
Gabe: The notifications didn't show up when I turned on my phone.
Carl: That's okay but please just make sure to always call back and check your messages, alright?
I nodded. I went to the kitchen to go and grab something to eat. I was starving. I checked the refrigerator to see what I could eat for breakfast and I found some eggs and bacon. I started to cook. I've been learning how to cook since I was thirteen. I had a really great teacher. And the funny thing is is that my teacher was my mom. After I finished my breakfast I went upstairs in my room to try to find something to do. I was gonna call Alex to see if he wanted to come over and hang out but someone else called me. It was an "unknown number". Who could it be?
Gabe: Hello??
"Yo what's up homie?"
*Gabe speech bubbles: What the fuck?!?
Gabe: Who the hell is this??
"Dude it's me, Bad M from the gang."
Gabe: Oh.
Bad M: Man you have to come over cause Mad Dog ordered us to.
Bad M: She said it was an emergency.
Gabe: What kind of emergency?
Bad M: Not sure but hey if you wanna know come out and find out yourself.
Gabe: I'm on my way.
I hung up the phone. Then I changed my cloths and went downstairs to head to my car. I told my Dad that I was gonna go to the store to meet up with someone and he said okay. By the time I arrived I saw everyone around in circles. I joined in. I thought I was late but Mad Dog said that I was just in time. For some reason I felt like something strange was going on. I had this weird feeling in my gut that told me that something wasn't right.
Mad Dog: Alright everyone listen up.
Mad Dog: So I figured out that the Galla is going to be in about two weeks.
Mad Dog: We'll stick with our plan and try not to screw this up.
Mad Dog: And remember if you see ANY Sullivan members make sure to be careful.
Mad Dog: Hide from them so they won't recognize you.
Mad Dog: The gang is going to be there in a week we have to make sure we do this right.
Mad Dog: And because it's gonna come by so fast
Mad Dog: Everyone in here needs to stay here until we finish with the Galla.
Mad Dog: And when I say stay here I mean by you can't go to your house or apartment wherever you live, until we finish our mission.
*Gabe speech bubbles: WHAT?!!?
Everyone got so shocked. I heard people started choking on water. Hell people even got terrified. Some people started taking, yelling and arguing like everyone was fighting over something which we are. How the hell am I supposed to stay away from my house? My Dad is gonna suspect something. What the hell am I going to do? And especially school. I can't stay here. Things will get more into shit.
Mad Dog: HEY LISTEN UP!!!!
Mad Dog: I know that your all shocked to hear about this but it's just only a week.
Mad Dog: You'll survive.
Mad Dog: You guys are aloud to go to school and call your parents to let them know your okay.
Mad Dog: But you can't tell them that your in here.
Mad Dog: Come up with a lie or something.
Mad Dog: You guys are in a gang and as a gang you have to follow orders.
Mad Dog: Not just any orders
Mad Dog: MY orders.
Mad Dog: No questions asked.
Mad Dog: Either be a little damn bitch or just grow the fuck up and try to live up to it.
Mad Dog: And guys honestly I hope you make the right choice.
Mad Dog walked away. People took a few deep breaths. Some people were calling their guardians and their parents to come up with a lie of where they were. I had to try to think of something. I can't say that I'm staying with Alex because Alex always comes to my house to drop me off to school. But then I remembered about Robbie. He lives in the same state as I do and the same town so I called to tell him that pretend I'm living with you for a little while. He agreed to it. And your probably wondering who the hell is Robbie. Don't worry that's a story for another time. I called my Dad and told him that I'm staying with Robbie for a little while. He sounded so confused but I guess he bought it. I really hope he did. Oh bloody god this is gonna be a disaster. What have I gotten myself into? My life is trapped.