~Intro~

소우주 (so-oo-ju) MIKROKOSMOS||
a miniature universe 🌏

Welcome

Hello and welcome to 'Mikrokosmos' a collection of short stories.

Where each story is it own individual world.

This book is made up of a series of alternate universes, each one different and special in its own way.

I hope that you like it and you stick around.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction made for entertaining purposes only. The characters are alluring to real people but it does not accurately reflect their personality and the story is mostly fiction.

Story details

This stories are not exactly one shots, but some of them might be x reader.

What to expect?

This series of mikrokosmos are actually stories that I will be working on in the future.

If you see a <p> it means that it's a preview for a book I'm working on.

If you see a <on> it means that it's a one shot and it will probably be x reader.

For the stories that are previews, I will add and endnote to let you know when the full story is published.

Depending on the response, I might take requests for stories later on in the future.

(I hope it's not too confusing. It's my first time trying this so let me know what you think)

If you have any questions or doubts comment here>>

Author's notes

Here I am publishing yet another book^^; but this one is a little different.
In my book 'Wonder' I shared a list with the titles of the books that I will be working on, but since I really want to share the stories with you, I decided to publish what I've written so far in this book so far.

This will also help me to see which story sparks the most interest so that I can start working on that one right away.

Please be active and let me know if you like the stories, I might even select a special reader and name the character after them hehe, but no promises yet.

I hope you enjoy this Mikrokosmos with me ❤️

Stayed tuned for more...

I hope you enjoy the story.

Please show your love and support by voting and commenting.

Enjoy!

-Van

Beautiful cover made by lonelymeteors

Dedicated to my lovely readers who gave this book a chance.

Status: COMING SOON