𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬: 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘬

-
"Okay (Y/n). This is not as hard as people make it seem it is." He tugged on my arm as he steered me to the driver seat.

We stride till we made it to the door. I reached to open the door. Before my hand could grip the handle Hoseok intertwine our hands from under and opened the door himself. He grins brightly with his eyes close to emphasize his sweetness. I went with the flow, which meant I kissed his cheek. "Dork." He chuckled as he leads me to sit.

"Now no worries. I'll be beside you to tell you what to do and what not to do. I bet you'll be a natural love." He pecked my temple as he ran over to the passenger seat and buckled in. He looks over to my side to see how I was fairing. Let's just say I sort of blanked.

"Did you forget how to buckle up now?" He laughed loudly before he leaned to do it himself. While getting the belt he kissed my right cheek. And then my nose. And then my lips. And then my left cheek. And finally, as he secured the buckled he swipes my dainty hand to peppered it with more.

"Okay babe, to start you need to look at your mirrors and check to see if you have a view of everything on the road." I followed his directions by looking at the side and rear mirrors. I had failed to notice that I had moved close for him to land a big one on my forehead.

"Hey! Babe!"

"What?" He shrugged smugly knowing he wasn't innocent. But there he goes acting like if he was. Not like he wasn't convincing. If anything he played the part awfully well. If it wasn't for the cool sensation I felt I would've undoubtedly believed him.

"Can't you see I'm trying to focus?" He nodded but didn't let up on his act. Typical.

"I know babe. That's why I don't understand why you are explaining something like that." I shook my head with a bit of fake disappointment. I had no problem with it. Hoseok gives the best kisses after all. I could drown in them feeling happy about it every bit of them. I went back to the task that he gave me and made sure that all the mirrors were placed where I could see everything clearly from my seat. I turn to him with the biggest smile I could ever muster.

"There. I saw them all. Everything is clear sunshine." He nodded with an easy going expression that he seems to have always. It makes things a bit more cheerful. "Next check to see if the seat is adjusted to your liking. If you feel like the pedal is further than normal you may need to scoot up and if you feel cramped move back. To do that you need to look for the lever on the side of the seat like this baby."

How foolish was I to believe that he would do it to his to demonstrate? He once again bends over me and took ahold of the lever himself while making sure our eyes met. Nose to nose. The heat spread from my cheeks to every inch of my face. This prompts his smirk to widen to the point of showing teeth. He takes less than a minute to capture my lips in between his. He lightly bites the bottom one with cation, but never once losing his passion. He moves his hands to my waist holding me in place. He was in control and he made sure that I knew it.

He pulled away before he could get deeper in the moment. Now trying to focus back on the mission at hand he moved me forward to the estimated length he himself deems right. "I could have done it myself." I remarked to the playful male that has my heart wrapped around his finger. He is enjoying himself. Finally having something that I have no idea in. Or so he thinks.

"I know but what fun would that be? Anyways you don't have to worry about little things like that when you have me to do it for you babygirl." I squirmed when he proudly said the nickname that causes my nerves to panic. "You're such a dork." I wanted to be lovey-dovey but the embarrassment of the really intimate name caused me to show hard love instead.

"Okay Okay, I'll stop." 'No. Don't stop.'

"Next step will be getting the key in the ignition. You press it all of the way through and turn away from you." I didn't need any help on this part seeing as it was the easiest. But since I made the moment a bit awkward I decided that I was going to let this slide. He placed his palm on the back of my hands, His fingers laced through the cracks to hold the key as well guiding it to its rightful place. He pushed our hands allowing it to snuggle in. With a twist, the car came to a start and awaited my command.

"You press on the brakes and move the shift to drive. Then you slowly press on the gas," I did what I was told but kept my foot on the brakes. "Okay so do I go straight or what? Hoseok! I'm lost."

He nodded. "You can go forward slowly so that you'll get a feel for it okay." I began to inch forward. Just for fun I decided to speed up. I saw his body lurch forward.

"Baby. Slow down. Nobody is hurrying you okay. Besides we are the only ones here." I pouted. I was just having fun. Nothing bad right?

"So tell me. Where would the love of my life like to go to?" Once my question reaches his ear he knocked his head back in laughter. "Sorry to tell you this babygirl but I am not letting you get on the busy roads. At least not without your license." Yeah I've had enough joking around.

"The cafe on the other side of town you say. You got it, babe." I stepped responsibly on the gas setting the car forward. He began to freak and jerk lightly on my arm begging me to stop.

"Please tell me you're joking! You don't know how to drive properly yet! Babe! Stop right now!" He kept getting louder as we got closer to the road.

I decided to let him know.

"Babe check my wallet." He pulled out my brown bag and came straight to my license that I got years ago. He looked shocked. I am hoping that he doesn't think much about it.

"You knew how to drive this whole time and didn't tell me? I am here teaching you when you could've brought me coffee a while ago?" I didn't expect that from J-Hope.

But with me he is Hoseok.

So this was normal.

"Yeah, Yeah this one is on me baby. I just saw how cute you looked wanted to teach me and I couldn't say no to you love."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Eyes on the road Beautiful."
-
i wanna drive again