Crash

Laughter of kids having fun with their friends. I wish I knew that feeling. I wish I just had one friend. But here's me, friend less. Not one. I check my watch 7:29. The bell rings at 7:30. We're going to be late, we live at 20 minutes away...were always late. My bus driver has one strike left before she fired, bye bye bus driver. My bus driver hits the gas peddle to catch the green light, to save her job, but she risk our lives. She was so close to making it.

Everything goes black. Blood is everywhere. I can't move. I look around the see myself on the floor, just like everyone else. I can hear sirens from a distance. The smell of sweat and blood is not a good mixture. I hear people screaming. My leg has an odd tingling. I can hear a lady on the phone right outside the bus. "Theirs a bus it's been hit, please help theirs children inside. Their in a ditch, come help them please." An accident? Am I dead? I don't remember a thing. I try to get up I can't. I look next to me only to see Cassie McKenna. Blood dropping from her head to her lips. One thing, I watch her, she's not blinking, but her eyes are wide open. I try to take everything in that I was in an accident. We'll this won't be the first.