Authors Note/Warning

I am not a professional writer, so there will be moments of (OMG, I can't believe I wrote this) cringe, slight OOC-ness with some characters, and a bit of AU situations. I will try to remember to put author's notes in for situations that need an explanation, if I forget, just ask for me to explain, in the comments. I have never allowed anyone, but my mother, certain teachers, and college professors, to read any of my works before now, so please take it easy on me with the negative comments. There are no plans for any romantic relationships for my created character/s. There will be some rather odd 'relationship situations' arise, but I'll let you read about them as they occur. Chapters will be more than ten full paragraphs long. Sorry, not really sorry, I hate short chapters myself and would feel I had failed as a writer, to pull my readers into the world I am writing about if I were to make them any shorter. I will not post the next chapter, until I feel it is good enough, upon the request of my readers. I won't have a set schedule for posting this story, as I live in an area with a spotty internet connection. Requesting me to 'update' my story won't assist in you, my dear readers in getting the next chapters, updated any faster. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated and thank you for reading my shoddy work. I will always appreciate nice comments but please don't bash my work as I do that enough on my own as it is.

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing, but this plotline and the original characters I created. Most of the credit for this work goes to Stan Lee, The Marvel Studios, etc. A bit of the credit is for all the amazing Fanfiction writers out there who inspired me to try my twist on the Avengers. The rest of the credit for this work goes to 3dloop my blockbuster/creative co-conspirator, who encouraged me to break out of my comfort zone, and my brain, needing an outlet for its crazy.  Thank you, dear readers, for taking the time to read this.

  Thank you, dear readers, for taking the time to read this