~Dio~

"D-Dio?" I stuttered my words, my face flushed red as my stand disappeared. His breath tickled my cheek, causing my face to heat up. His stance showed lust as his hand rested neatly on my waist. Me being (Sorry if its young but you know, young people tend to fall in love and get emotionally attached worse then elders so yeeeeeah) 14, was easy to fall in love. Scared to would be the reason, it would be too much to bear if I had to lose someone.

" Please, Y/N... Do it for me..." His breath trickled along my ear, and I let out a quiet gasp. I had been offered love, and eternal youth and to live forever with the person I loved, if I did one thing for him. Kill some people with my stand. Easy enough, his charm had crawled underneath my skin and made me fall sheepishly in love with this supernatural and beautiful.... vampire. I looked up to him. He wasn't too much taller then me, I was a pretty tall 14 year old. me being 169 cm. And him being 195 cm.

"Dio Id do anything for you...." I slowly gave in, his breath tickled my neck as something pierced my skull. The rest of it was a blur.

Jotaro:

After my mum got sick, we headed for Egypt. And finally now we have defeated a stand user with a magnetic sort of stand. We headed for a car. In which we had brought, someone was sitting inside.

"Oi, old man. What's this bitch doing in here?" I pointed to the silhouette of a young woman in the car.

"Oh my god. Don't tell me it's another stand user" He said as he sighed and walked to the car. Kakyoin, Polnareff and I followed. Joseph swung the door open and then stopped. I went to check out this stupid bitch before I looked properly.

Her beautiful h/c hair swung around, and her gorgeous e/c eyes glistened as she turned. She sat there and hopped out of the car. She had a small waist and wore a c/c (Choose colour) crop top, with c/c short pants. Her cleavage showed a bit and her h/l hair swung as she stood up. Her jacket (simular to jotaros) swung by her as she stood. By far, the most gorgeous person I had ever seen in my life. I stood there motionless before she coughed and started to speak. Her voice sounded like birds on a quiet day, her voice was so beautiful.

"Oh, uhm, sorry?" She muttered as she stood there.

"Woah! Score!" Polnareff tattered "Hey beautiful lady, I have a phone but something's missing in it, your number!" He grinned as she turned to him and let out a small chuckle.

"Ahh, sure man" She winked as she took his phone and tapped her number into it. "Oh and also, im 14 so you know" She winked again and Polnareff sighed.

"Wait, we need to test whether she is a stand user" I frowned as she raised an eyebrow

"S-Stand user?" She reached into her pocket and everyone got into fighting stance as she pulled out a small camera stand. Everyone was silent as she scratched her neck and held up the camera stand, confused.

"I will summon Star Platinum and check whether she flinches" Jotaro said as he drew star platinum and went to punch the girl. She stood there and looked at Joseph as the fist came flying towards her face and stopped in front of it. No reaction whatsoever? Maybe she wasn't a stand user.

"Uhm, I-I am trying to get to Egypt if its fine... My parents sort of let me wonder, I sort of left my wallet somewhere and found out someone stole it" She mumbled as Polnareff grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Sure thing, mademoiselle" Polnareff winked as she smiled.

"Thanks! Ill get my parents to pay you when I get there" She smiled again and we shared eye contact for about 5 seconds before joseph coughed.

"Well lets get going!" He jumped in the passengers seat in the front. She got in and sent a wink my way as she slowly got in, skimming Polnareff's lap and pretending to fall onto him as he blushed as he had to grab her chest. She giggled before making to the other side.

"Yare Yare Daze" I said as I pulled my hat down a bit and hopped in the car.