~Strange~

Still Jotaros POV:

"Uwaaaaaaah! I am tired" She stated as she rested her head on Polnareffs shoulder. He blushed and then recomposed himself and took a deep breath before we all heard a loud shout.

"Platinum Red!!!" The car filled with immense heat and everyone jumped out of the car and fell into the dry, hot sand.

Platinum Red, a stand with the abilities to manipulate anything near it into a weapon. And like Star Platinum, immense strength, speed and precision. It's described as similar to Star Platinum, yet as a girl. It has metal plates that grip over the boobs and around the lower half. Its got shiny red skin and black flowing long hair. It is described to be one of the most feared stands.

Speed: B

Precision: A

Technique: B

Visibility: A

Overall power: Rank B

"Ohoho, hello dearie~" I look over to the right, a stand is showing behind her as she squat sits over Polnareff who is knocked out. She brushes a strand of hair to his side before kissing his cheek.

"You are a darling. As well as quite attractive, however I have already fallen in love with Dio" She mutters as she scans the rest of us and points at Joseph.

"Joseph Joestar, your stand? Hermit purple. It isn't good for much, unless its stalking Lord Dio" She points at the next person, Kakyoin.

"Noriaki Kakyoin? Heard a lot" She winks as she checks him out and then continues "Hierophant Green, mostly likes to hide in spaces but can be used for sneak attacks and is slick and has a range of 20 meters" She points at Polnareff

"Awh, still knocked out. Jean Polnareff. Your stand? Silver Chariot. Extreme sword abilities and speed. A French man" She chuckles.

She averts her eyes to me then licks her lips.

"Jotaro Kujo. Well aren't you something special?" She sighs "Star Platinum. Able to punch and fight extremely well, a short range stand but with extreme power and precision. And its definitely a cutie~" She chuckles and then snorts.

"I guess its only fair yall know my abilities... Its name? Platinum Red, my stand can manipulate anything near it into a weapon. And like Star Platinum, immense strength, speed and precision. It's described as similar to Star Platinum. And its one of the most feared stands"

"OH NOOOOOO!" Joseph shouts as I grunt.

"And whats this shit with you getting all cocky?" I state as I scan her stand.

She charges as Joseph but right as she knocks him down and hovers over him to throw a punch I send my stands fist into the side of her head and knock her out cold.

"ORAAAA"

"Well, I got hard" Joseph said as he pushed her over and mutters "oh noooooo"

"Another one, a flesh bud" I state as I move her beautiful hair out of her face and get ready to pull it out. 1...2...3... I pull it out and rip it apart as Joseph burns it with his hamon.

Your POV:

"Eck" I groan as I hold the side of my head, im surrounded by unfamiliar men and immediately get confused.

"D-Dio?" I look around before looking down.

"FUCK, HE PLAYED ME AND USED ME AS WELL!" I scream in annoyance before looking at the men.

"Uhm, im sorry for whatever I did" I bowed and turned around, about to walk into the desert as they all hopped back into the car speechless.

"WAIT!.. please, let me thank you and come with you to kill Dio." I stated while blushing.

"mmh" "Sure, why not" "Naisuu, another one" "mmm"

I smiled and ran to the car and hopped in. I sat next to Jotaro and we started driving. I accidentally touched his leg with my leg a couple times and looked at him but all was fine.

BANG!

The car went flying and everyone grunted as we hit the ground. Someone heavy landed on me, three people were stacked and I was at the bottom. As more pressure was applied from everyone moving

"H-HEY! PLEASE GET OFF MY BOOB, OWOWOWOWO!" I screamed as I looked at the person who was laying on me. Jotars eyes met mine as he grunted.

"s-sorry" He muttered as he tried to move Polnareff and Kakyoin to tell them to get off. His hands were awkward and I rested my head as he tried to grab anything to help him, but with struggling Kakyoin and knocked out Polnareff, no one was smart enough to use their stands to move.

"OI POLNAREFF, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Jotaro said as I whimpered in pain. Polnareff started to move and Kakyoin got off after Polnareff and hopped out of the car.

Jotaros POV:

I went to get up and realized I couldn't grab onto anything to help me up. And then I looked.... shit.

"Oi listen, I cant get up im going to need to put my hands on you, don't get on the wrong track. I don't want to start enemies" I snorted and hoped it was enough to get her to listen.

Normal POV:

Needed to grab my? I stopped before realizing and just nodding. He started to move and he placed his hands on my chest and slowly pushed up and stood up. The weight on that certain spot caused me to moan slightly as he moved. He stopped and then continued after a second and held his hand out.

"Hurry up" He grunted as he held his hand out. I reluctantly took it and he helped me out of the car.