Monday Night RAW: London, England

"Seriously, you grew up here?" Harry Kane looked at his captain's girlfriend "pretty much" Winter Austin shrugged, she did miss a lot of her father's former colleagues and her godfather as well. Vince had a fair amount of greys thanks to the chaotic whirlwind that was one Winter Jade Austin.

Hugo Lloris just smiled and had an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders while they watched RAW. Only Baron Corbin decided to get the younger Austin involved with him and his cronies, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Except no-one told him about Winter's attitude towards anyone like him and the likes of McIntyre or Ziggler either.

Backstage, Vince had a smirk on his face "Dad, he's in for a bruising off Winter, isn't he?" Stephanie smiled "he is, as anyone'll tell you, sis" Shane laughed when Winter low-blowed McIntyre and kicked Ziggler in the face, then turned her attention to Corbin. Corbin didn't heed any warning when he grabbed Winter's throat and was choking the footballer badly, Winter's ice-blue eyes went wide in fear as her boyfriend looked on in horror and anger:

The Shield tore down the ramp and slid into the ring, Reigns getting Winter out of the ring and to her pissed boyfriend "Hugo, calm down. I'm fine" she assured, squeezing his hand, the Goalkeeper/Captain still looked like he wanted to rip Corbin's throat out for touching his girl.

Dean sauntered over and was flirting with Winter as a joke "Ambrose hun, I got a man" she sassed. Dean looked at the white-blonde girl and smirked "me like her" Seth rolled his eyes "he always like that?" Winter climbed over the barricade and was subtly calming her lycanthrope boyfriend down "yeah, how Renee puts up with it is beyond us" Seth said.

"Seth, if Corbin needs to learn a lesson, he'll learn from the daughter of the Texas Rattlesnake" Winter winked, that was when The Shield noticed what Winter was wearing:

"Oh, I think I'll enjoy what Steve's gotta say about that next week" Winter smirked as the Tottenham players and herself walked to see Vince "I take it Dad had a go at y'all" Winter winced as she saw her stressed out godfather "I'm so sorry, Win" ...

"Oh, I think I'll enjoy what Steve's gotta say about that next week" Winter smirked as the Tottenham players and herself walked to see Vince "I take it Dad had a go at y'all" Winter winced as she saw her stressed out godfather "I'm so sorry, Win" Winter held a hand up "Vince, I'm suspended from playing as of the moment. May've snapped Diego Costa's arm in two and dislocated his arm on the pitch and in front of Mourinho" Vince gave a stern look at the white blonde girl "I don't know who's worse, you or Steve" Hugo had calmed down by then and laughed nervously "Hugo, he'll understand. You seriously still scared shitless of ma Dad?"

Vince gave Winter a look "Winter, didn't Steve scare off how many boyfriends you had because they didn't know you were a wrestler's daughter?" Winter shrugged "well, they ended up being assholes because I played football and they wanted me to be a fucking housewife" she rolled her eyes "and how many times did Paul have to hold Steve back?" Winter shrugged with a grin "so...can I beat the holy shit outta Corbin next week?" She innocently asked, Vince roared a huge laugh "knock him out, Win. Literally."