09

Recap: I get up from the floor and head over to the sink to wash my face to get rid of the tear stains on my face. I head downstairs back to where Albert was. "I'll be back soon!' I yell from outside of the house before closing the door shut.

I walked all the way to the park, and to my motel. "Ah, Mrs. (L/N), you have a visitor in your room," the receptionist says. "Who?" I ask "Also, Just use Ms. I'm not married." "There was this man claiming to be your husband who demanded to go to your room. I'm sorry if you didn't know him. He should be there now." She says nervously. I sigh as I walk upstairs to my room.

(Your Pov)

I hesitantly walk to my room. Room B12, I reluctantly open the door to see Tyler sitting on the loveseat facing me with a sinister smirk on his face. " (Y/N), I told you I'd find you right?" He says standing up. "Why did you leave, huh?" He questions. Should I tell the truth or lie...?

.

.

.

.

.

"Because you're a cheating bastard!" I say to him. He looked stunned that I had found out. " Heh, took ya' long enough to figure it out," He chuckles to himself. "You were always the main meal, but it won't hurt to have some snacks on the side right?" I scoff feeling tears well up in my eyes. "Whatever, tomorrow, I want you out of my house by 1 PM. If not, then I'll call the police." I say smartly. "I see you've already moved on... Already wearing someone else's clothes." He chuckles again. " I'll get you next time, (Y/N). And when I do, you'll regret leaving me." He says with gritted teeth. Tyler pushes past me and walks into the hallway of the Motel. I sigh and slam the door shut.

I walk over to the closet and put the clothes I hung up in my suitcase while picking out my outfit. I put on a black off-the-shoulder bodysuit followed by some ripped jeans and a (most likely fake, at least for me) Gucci belt. I put on some gold necklaces, rings, and some black Adidas to top off the look.

I take my suitcase and walk down to the lobby. "Check me out," I say to the receptionist as I walk out of the motel. I walk through the park and down a few blocks before I made it to Albert's house.

When I made it to Albert's house, I head upstairs to my room and plop on the bed. I facetime my bestie Vivian.

"Hey girl!" Vivian smiled at me

"Hey girl!" Vivian smiled at me. "I haven't seen you since last week! Where have you been?" Vivian was my best friend since 6th grade. We both had a crush on the same guy, so we met up at lunch and tried to blackmail each other. Later that day, we saw our crush talking to this girl. So we put shaving cream in his locker all over his books. We became inseparable ever since. Now we're both in college. "I've been fine! Just taking a break and all. How's Vanessa?" I replied. Vanessa was her niece that she had to take care of due to her parents leaving her at a young age. So she lived with her aunt that has lung cancer. "She's good, haven't been into any trouble lately. Got all A's on her report card. She also won her school spelling bee." She gushed.  I giggled at her rambling, "That's good to hear, Viv. I'll be getting back to school on Monday." She looked at me with a smile. "Finally! I've been lonely this whole time." She stated.  "(Y/N)!' Albert yelled from downstairs. "Well I'll talk to ya' later, Viv," I said. "Bye". I heard a beep signaling the call ended.

"Yes?" I yelled back. "Come here!" He shouted. I got up from the bed and pulled down my shorts a little and went downstairs. I walk in the living room to see Albert watching a soccer game.  " You go to college right?" He asked whilst still looking at the tv.  I nodded. "You go to the University of Florida, right?" I nodded again. "Okay, you may leave."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

New character alert!!! Tell me what you think of Vivian. and give me scenarios for when they're at school. 

Okeh 

Baiiiii

p.s, how do you guys like my new profile???

p.s.s if I see active ppl there might be a double update *wink wink nudge nudge*

801 words