part 3

Bela decided she will not go for job. Vishakha tried to convince her but due to very low confidence she didn't listened to her.

When she returned home she was holding the card given by mahir. Rohini and alekh were sitting in living room. She was about to go upstairs in her room but card fell from her hand.

Before she could  pick up card rohini came and snatched it  asked her about the card  bela told her that she got a job offer from seghal industries.

rohini became happy as she will get money from her  salary. She asked her if she is going or not ,on her  deniel she got a tight  slap from rohini.

"are you mad ?you foolish girl. You are already very unlucky for us due your bad fate alekh is having no job from where we will feed you? . Listen you are going for this otherwise be ready to get a harsh punishment ".bela nodded while tears  were continuously falling from her eyes.

She went to her room and taking her parents picture she cried her heart out. She slept hugging her parents picture.

Next morning,

Bela went to mahir's office.

Receptionist told her about mahir's cabin.

She went to his cabin and asked before entering " May I come in sir? "

Mahir who was talking on call facing his back towards her turned hearing her beautiful voice." Come in please"said mahir politely.

" so miss.. Umm.

"it's Bela sir. "

Bela beautiful name just like her  

" so miss bela where would you like to go "

Bela felt weird at the unexpected question.

" Huh! "

"I mean your fav destination where would like to go with your boyfriend."

"sir i don't have a boyfriend"

yeah.! She don't have a boyfriend

"miss bela i was just trying to make you feel comfortable as you were looking very much nervous. So tell me what would you like to do? "

"sir as you know I am graduate in accounts so I would like to do something related to accounts and finance. "

"okay miss Bela you are appointed as new accountant. You may join for tomorrow. "

"thank you  so much sir. I will join from tomorrow. "

Bela left.

Here mahir was so happy that she will be joining from tomorrow he was just Admiring her in his thoughts her simple look which was light blue kurti made her look more beautiful. Her soft voice. Her ear ring which made "cham" sound whenever she nod her head. All her small things doing wonders in his heart.

His thoughts came to an end when vikrant came and asked him" sir why you gave job of a accountant to that girl. She has no working experience and what about our current accountant. "

"first of all I can give her job of accountant because I am chairman of this company and second no one can question me about that. Get that recent accountant transferred to mumbai branch"

" but sir......

"I can give her job of  my P. A  as well do you want that? "

"no sir i will do what you want."

"good!leave now. "

Vikrant left thinking what happened to mahir  and about his
behaviour suddenly.

Here mahir was so happy that he will get to see bela everyday. His love will be in front of him.

Bela went back home and told rohini and alekh that she got job. Rohini and alekh were very much happy that they will get money and will enjoy with that money.
.
.
.
.
.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes

Thanks for reading❤.