part 10

After mahir went to office Bela was sitting with sumitra. They talked about random things.

Sumitra told her about mahir. They enjoyed there whole day. Soon it was evening Bela was in her room.

"mahir ji is such a nice person. Ma is also really good. After ages I got some happiness in my life but wait what if my bad fate affect them. I already lost my parents now I don't want to loose my new family".her thoughts get disturbed when mahir entered in room and greeted her "hi".

She got up from bed and directly went downstairs without replying him.

"what happened to her?" Mahir thought to himself

After some time mahir also came and sat beside Bela. All had their dinner and left for their rooms. All this while mahir tried to initiate some talk to bela but she just ignored it.
They came in their bed room. Mahir was about to take pillow but before him bela took it and said to mahir

"I will sleep on sofa. You don't need to torture yourself. "

"bela what are saying. It's not torture....

Before he could complete.

"mahir ji don't show so much of care. I can manage."

Mahir held her hand and pinned her to wall.

"bela what happened to you why are you saying like that. Did I hurt you? "

"Leave me I don't want to talk to you. "
"why bela "hurt clearly visible in his eyes

"because I know you are showing sympathy on me." She didn't knew what she said. she just wanted to get out of his hold on her

"how many times I need to tell you that I am not showing sympathy."

"Leave me mahirji."

He hold her more tightly.

"why Bela? "

She stayed quiet

"I am asking you something "he shouted at her.

tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Bela I am sorry I didn't wanted to hurt you. Are you hurt? . I am sorry Bela.. I am sorry."

Bela saw care in his eyes. She could not control herself and hugged him tightly " mahir ji i am sorry for hurting you. You know you are very good person but you don't deserve me. I have a bad fate. I am unlucky what if something happens to you or your family. " She starts sobbing uncontrollably.

"no bela you are not unlucky. In fact you are Very lucky for me, for vishakha ,for our family. Your uncle and aunt lied to you because they were jealous of you. God has made us and no one of us is unlucky."

"mahir ji.. You. Know..

"I know everything bela."

"I am sorry for hurting you. Mahir ji"

"It's okay bela no need for sorry. It's late you should sleep. "

He picked her up in his arms and layed her on bed. Kissed her forehead and was about to go but bela held his wrist.

"please sleep here only. "

"but bela. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. "

"I am not at all comfortable by sleeping alone on this bed. Please sleep here. "

"okay fine"

he also lied beside her.
They slept hugging each other. Mahir was happy for their increasing closeness. While bela started falling for him.

.
.
.
.
.

Please ignore grammatical mistake.

Thanks for reading❤.