Before You Begin.

❣❣❣

Hey all!

Welcome to my first ever cover shop and as excited as you may be to get one of your own, let me clarify a few things before we begin.

🎆 All covers, including the sample covers, are designed by ME.

🎆 The pictures used for the sample covers have been taken from Pinterest and other sources and by no means belong to me.

🎆 If a cover request is not able to be fulfilled by me, then I will inform you.

🎆 The forms for the graphic(s) provided must be filled in full and only then will it be accepted.

🎆 Depending on the number of requests I have, your cover may take from 1-2 weeks at the max but I will try to send it in as soon as possible. But please keep in mind that I too have a life outside of Wattpad.

🎆 The form for the cover request is to be sent through comments, not inbox as I find them hard to sort out.

🎆 I may make changes to your cover depending on what I think best, even if it is not included in the form.

🎆 Please be honest with me about the satisfaction of your cover. I'll be happy to make the changes. 😃

🎆 The cover requested must be for an already existing book (it doesn't have to be on Wattpad) and so, please send me screenshots of the synopsis or blurb.

🎆 Sorry but I don't take LGBT or erotica cover requests 😓 as in covers which actually showcase the theme... (ya know what I mean)

🎆 I will be placing a small watermark on the covers made (don't worry, it won't be super noticeable 😊).

🎆 All the requested and completed covers will be posted in this book.

That's it and thank you for bearing with me!

❣❣❣