The Best Of 2019

Four months.

That's exactly how long it's been since I published this book
and the fact that it's grown this much us absolutely mind-blowing.

Had you told me this before, I probably would have called you delusional...

Honestly, August to December 2019 has been one hell of a ride both with its ups and downs but, it sure was worthwhile and I couldn't be more grateful.

Yeah. So, I present to you...

T H E   B E S T   O F   2 0 1 9

The Graphics And People Edition

Enjoy.

T H E     G R A P H I C S     E D I T I O N

- - -

I started graphics designing long before August but, I never really took it seriously. I mean, I knew it was an amazing art but, I never had the proper resources or knowledge.

That is, until I joined Wattpad over a year ago and found out how much more to graphic designing there was. It was more than just an art. To me, I became an escape, a way to pour my emotions, imagination and creativity into this complex piece.

But, seeing how the word 'Graphic Designer' was just thrown around pushed me hard enough to create my own shop. Of course, my skills were nowhere near being professional but, at least I knew the basics. And so started my designing journey and it's far from over.

My skills are only improving and I plan to come and face 2019 as a better version of the past me

I can only hope you choose to continue this journey with me.

T H E     P E O P L E     E D I T I O N

- - -

Yes, my journey here on Wattpad so far has been more than just a journey, in fact, a rollercoaster would be more appropriate but, it was  you. Yes, you reading this right now. Pressing that orange star and typing out your prescious comments. You are the one you made this worthwhile and, for that I thank you.

But, there are some who stood out to me more than the others and for that, I dedicate to you the paragraphs below.

- - -

_Moon-Child

Your brutal honesty and straightforward feedback helped me grow to who I am as a designer today and I hope you'll help me grow even more in the future. Thank you for doing my first ever collaboration with me I had so much fun and it remains as one of my most treasured designs to this day. Thank you for your wonderful comments that helped me and motivated me. Thank you for being one of my first ever supporters.