Q & A Time!

Yay! I'm so excited!

- - -

Q1: Why did you join Wattpad?

Well, the main reason was because I wanted to write and read. I mean I'm a bookworm andWattpad had many free books so, why not?

- - -

Q2: Which do you prefer? Writing or graphic design?

Welp, that's a pretty hard question to answer. I mean, I joined Wattpad for the sake of reading and writing but then decided to post graphics as well. I honestly can't choose because both are important to me as I see both writing and graphic designing as a way of indirectly expressing who I am.

- - -

Q3: Are you looking to pursue a career in graphic design?

Yup! I would love to! But, I have so many other dreams I'd like to accomplish as well so, I'm in the mid of a battle with myself haha!

- - -

Q4: Mobile or Computer designer?

Computer, cause I'm used to it and personally, I feel more comfortable using it than a phone. Although designers, shouldn't be judged regardless of what they use because, at the end of the day, it's their talent that shines through.

- - -

Q5: What are the best apps to use for graphic designing?

Hm...I don't really use apps all that much but, I would recommend PicsArt, Phonto, IbisXPaint and Canva too! Also, Unsplash, Pexels and Pinterst for resources

- - -

Q6: Are there any apps you don't recommend?

No, not really, I guess it's cause I'm not super knowledgeable when it comes to apps...

- - -

Q7: What inspired you to start graphic designing?

My dad. Definetely. I remember seeing some of his previous graphics and damn, are they good like wow! Unfortunately, most of his work got deleted and I'm not in the mood for digging so, I have nothing to show. 

- - -

Q8: How long have you been doing graphic designing?

I can't exactly say but, I do remember doing stuff on and off once in a while for books that I'd wanted to write though all of them turned out bad so, I'd deleted them as soon as I made them...

- - -

Q9: Which colors do you usually prefer in graphics?

Literally all. You've probably realized by now that I love making colourful graphics so believe me when I say that there is no wrong colour when it comes to art.

- - -

Q10: Do you have a favourite TV show or movie?

I absolutely adore all Disney movies (Tiana has to be my favourite tho) and Home Alone is hilarious. Plus, I'm a fanatic when it come all things related to royals so 'The Crown' which is a Netflix Original Series is definitely on my list of favourites!

- - -

Q11: Any pets?

Yup! I have two absolutely adorable Budgies!

This little dude is named 'Thunder' and he's super feisty literally bites any and everyone who holds him

This little dude is named 'Thunder' and he's super feisty literally bites any and everyone who holds him... But, he's still a cutie and I love him!

- - -

The little yellow bird you see here is 'Buttercup' and she's a super shy bird so, i had to go secret agent mode to take this pic hence, why it's blurry

The little yellow bird you see here is 'Buttercup' and she's a super shy bird so, i had to go secret agent mode to take this pic hence, why it's blurry...She's also so fricking sweet and cuddly. Completely the opposite of Thunder 😂

- - -

That's it for the Q&A! I hope you enjoyed it!

G R A P H I C    R E M A K E    C O M I N G    S O O N