3

Memory #2

Jungkook felt as if he were on fire.

Every touch, every caress, every time his waist and his thighs were gripped.

Their lips connect again and Jungkook kisses back eagerly, delving deep into this passion and lust without giving one thought to the consequences.

He knew it was wrong, what he was doing but in these moments he could care less. It was hard to fight it when every fiber of his being craved it.

He moans into the kiss as the boy on top of him grinds down harshly, but grabs his hips before he can do it again.

The boy huffs in annoyance and instead attacks his neck, kissing and nipping at it a bit painfully.

Jungkook moans softly, panting heavily as he succumbs to the boys touch. He opens his eyes when the boy lays beside him on the black couch and pulls him close.

He looks up at him and smiles softly to see him looking back. Jungkook leans up and kisses his jaw.

"I should get going." He murmurs softly.

"Just a few more minutes.." the boy murmurs back and Jungkook nods.

They lay in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each others embrace.

"I wish you'd just stay." The boy says softly and Jungkook sighs, not knowing what to say back.

"Jungkook,"  He looks up to find the boy staring back at him. "I love you."

Jungkook bites his lip, eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I love you too."

"Don't cry petal. We'll make it through this."

Jungkook nods and closes his eyes, humming softly as he receives a kiss on his temple.

END OF MEMORY #2

Taehyung sighs when he wakes up the next morning, not being able to sleep much the previous night.

He turns over and looks at the small lump in bed beside him. All of this was so weird..

Jungkook was back but he didn't act like Jungkook. Maybe something had happened to him while he was lost. But Taehyung didn't want to risk taking him to a doctor and finding out he's a.. a..

Everyone in town hated androids, Taehyung and Jungkook included. If it ever came to that.. Jungkook wouldn't last five minutes.

Taehyung snaps out of his thoughts as he hears the soft mewls of a yawn; Jungkook was awake.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung says tentatively.

The boy in front of him hums softly and turns around, looking at him curiously with his big brown eyes.

"D-Did you sleep well-?"

Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise as Jungkook leans forward and kisses him deeply. Taehyung closes his eyes and leans into the kiss, kissing the younger boy greedily.