II

Winwin pov.

It's lunch time! Me, Taeyong, and Ten are chatting in the cafeteria in our school while taking our lunch. They were chatting happily about their love lives and I feel out of place since I don't have a boyfriend and I'm busy to find one. Yes, a boyfriend, I'm gay and I'm confident about it. No one seems to really care even my parents, they don't even go home and find me missing.

I was eating my salad when Taeyong finally spoke up. "Winwin, you need a job right?" He asked. "Yeah." "So basically I have a friend, His boss, Yuta Nakamoto, the Ceo of Nakamoto Enterprises is finding a secretary for himself. Usually they won't take high school graduates but I helped you get in for the job interview. So best of luck!" He said. "Thanks! I would treat you if I got this job." "No worries, we're friends right?" I then pulled him into a tight hug.

Im now on my way to the Headquarters of Nakamoto Enterprises, where the interview will be held. I dressed in my formal wear (I'm rich and poor at the same time so I have nice clothes but can't afford proper meals lol) which consists of my low-key Gucci suit with some Louboutin loafers and a Valentino button up shirt. Need to look good since I desperately needed the job.

"Number 38, Mr. Dong Sicheng please go in for the interview." The assistant said. I went in to the Ceo's room and surprisingly it was not that big but comfortable and modern at the same time. Then I see a silhouette of a man. There he stood, Yuta Nakamoto, hot and handsome as always, every woman's dream but sadly he's gay. I've heard from rumors that he was good looking but I didn't expect it to be this good looking.

empathy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें