III

Yuta pov.

Life is hard. Being the Ceo of Nakamoto Enterprises is absolutely challenging. From the constant work and death threats to the lack of sleep. I definitely need a personal assistant, I thought. I fired my old one since she was too flirty and I'm gay. So I decided to call my work assistant Doyoung and tell the media that we're hiring.

Actually I know what to hire. A male for sure. Not too old since I'm only 20. And capable of being with me for a long time. Not to mention good-looking. Lol it's finding a boyfriend not an assistant. But I don't care, I'm Yuta Nakamoto and I can get everything I want. (He's humble tho and not those spoiled brats so don't worry.)

Finally, it's the day that I'm getting an assistant. After like more than 30 applicants, I was starting to get bored, No one seems to fit me. Until this cute guy caught my attention. He's wearing the newest Gucci tuxedo, some Loboutins, and a Valentino Shirt. I admit that he looks hot, makes me wanna fuck him hard.

"Hi sir, my names Dong Sicheng, you can also call me Winwin." He said shyly. Cute I thought, "My names Yuta, why do you think that you're applicable for this job?" I asked. "I'm a hardworking person and even though I'm only a high school graduate and currently studying, I will prove to you that I'm capable of this job." He said confidently while still being cute. "Why are you applying for this job? You look rich enough to suffice yourself." I asked. "Oh, about that. Actually my family is rich, I can't tell why or how, you'll get to know someday, but I ran away from home since I want to experience what work is like and not being controlled and taught everyday on being an heir blah blah." He said laughing. Cute I thought. I'm kinda checking him out and accidentally blurted "You're cute." He blushed deeply. "T-t-th-thanks." He stuttered. I can't take it anymore, His cuteness kills me. "Please wait until the company calls you to tell if you got the job or not." I told him "Thank you and goodbye sir." He said and waved.

After the interview, I called Doyoung in and told him that we will hire Winwin.