⚜️604 800 seconds⚜️

HEY YO!! Most of you must be wondering why the change in cover and title, I have decided to change this book in short stories of Jikook instead of uploading 1 chapter books ❣️

Summary: BTS got one week off from their hectic schedule. Jimin and Jungkook have a lot of catch up on. One-shot where Jimin missed Jungkook a loooooot emotional and physically ~ hehe 💕

As BTS gain more recognition and fame, Jimin and Jungkook were required to behavior professionally. Both have been busy with their hectic schedules; back to back rehearsals and preparation for the upcoming album and world tour. They didn't have time for themselves, only the 2 of them, time which every couple requires to rekindle their love. One would think of course they have time! They can stay in the same hotel room during world tours but Bang PD-nim and BTS members discussed and concluded that sharing a room would be risky as the rest of the members have individual rooms. They have to be more alert, now that they are known as idol figures publicly, getting caught will ruin everything they have worked hard for and it's unfair to the rest of the members so why risk it.

After months of touring worldwide, they are finally performing their last concert of the world tour in Korea. BTS enjoyed meeting Armys from all around the world. After their performance, they had a week off. They went back to their dorm, wash up and slept immediately as everyone was worn out. The following day, Seokjin was making breakfast for everyone with Hoseok and Namjoon. Initially, Seokjin rejected Namjoon's help as he's known as the 'god of destruction' but after much begging, Seokjin agreed.

"Hyung, can I help?" Namjoon asked while walking into the kitchen, Hoseok was already helping.

Seokjin looked around the kitchen at things that need to be done and said, "aigoo, there's nothing for you to do."

"Please Jin Hyung, let me help a bit? Please Please Please."

After much thinking Seokjin agreed, "fine, wash these properly and I'll tell you what to do next. Wash them carefully and gently."

"Okay Hyung, thank you Jin Hyung."

After an hour, Taehyung walked into the kitchen at 10 am.

"Jin Hyung, is breakfast ready? Can I help?" Taehyung asked Jin cutely

"Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes, call Yoongi for me," Jin ordered Taehyung, the reason why he didn't tell Taehyung to wake the Jungkook up was cause the latter was already walking towards the kitchen while yawning and ruffling his hair.

"Good morning Hyung," Jungkook greeted all his Hyungs while yawning,

"Good morning Jungkookie, where is Jimin-ah?" Jin Hyung asked, Hoseok was busy making omelet rolls and Namjoon was focused on stirring the soup. Jin gave Namjoon an easier task because he didn't want to ruin breakfast for everyone.

"Oh, Jiminie is still sleeping, I didn't wake him up cause he is tired and he slept late, is that alright or should I go and wake him up?" Jungkook questioned,

"No need, let him sleep... He can have his breakfast when he wakes up. Jungkookie, can you set the dining table?" Jin responded, Jungkook nodded and began.

~~Meanwhile in Yoongi's room~~

Taehyung slowly opened the door and tip-toed into the room towards the bed. He saw Yoongi curled up like a ball, looking so adorable.

"So cute" Taehyung thought.

Taehyung sat on the bed beside Yoongi and whispered softly
"Yoongi-Hyung wake up, wake up.."